boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
This is bad on so many levels. The text is so dark you can barely see it. Then there is the floating lips and tongue followed by the electric banana which moves on its own.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Sorry but its Really BAD , you can't read the subtitles you give a name for "uncles wife" and then ignore it and go with charlotte , the models are really BAD and the story so classic and still bad .Grammar is bad , game in total bad not worth your time ...

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Even for an introduction, the concept is interesting, however game play and character's a lame and story might make some since if it was intelligible and readable. All in all don't waste your time at this point on getting this allow the dev to develop it more. Dark on Dark colors as mentioned prior does not help your story and only frustrates the player. Well thanks for reading.

Reactions: Gamesxx
Nov 3, 2021
just started playing it, first reaction...texts, black on dark makes it pretty hard to read in places, maybe you could drop a shadow under the letters or a light grey transparent background, otherwise...so far so good
809169_RenPy_universal_transparent_textbox_mod_v2.6.3_by Penfold_mole.7z. I don't know if this will help or not but, I just put it on AWAM and it works fine there.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
unless at some point mc is going to be bi and screw with uncle too lol.... I hope not smh.... :rolleyes:
yea or turns out "he" is futa/trans or maybe attack helicopter or a unicorn etc bs could be one option too, or/and his uncle n uncle's wife are (step) bro n sis n they're actually his parents? hahaha

Nov 3, 2021
yea or turns out "he" is futa/trans or maybe attack helicopter or a unicorn etc bs could be one option too, or/and his uncle n uncle's wife are (step) bro n sis n they're actually his parents? hahaha
Ya, I didn't get too far into this game before the uncle beat me up and called the police. Game over! That's how I roll! :)

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
The "New" version is 17MB smaller then this version.

I hate to be a downer, but a simple name change probably ain't gonna save this game.

Reactions: unavailable

Gamesxx

Nov 18, 2021
The "New" version is 17MB smaller then this version.

I hate to be a downer, but a simple name change probably ain't gonna save this game.
The game was redone, changed the scenes and the story and added new scenes and improved the graphics and added new more realistic animations.

Reactions: crookscomp

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
The game was redone, changed the scenes and the story and added new scenes and improved the graphics and added new more realistic animations.
OK, well I'll check it out then. It's a pretty small DL. Getting it now

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I can't... I'm not sure what I just played :eek:

It's like someone got drunk and said to themselves ... "Man, those guys get idiots to pay them money every month for a stupid game that I could make in my free time" - Then they went out and got all the free stuff they could download and then threw together ... something .... and posted it. All in the hopes of someone tossing them $5 or $10 per month. I mean the game folder wasn't even named... it was just "Game".

And for the love of God... why would you make a custom keyboard script in Ren'py?! A language that has keyboard integration built in!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes