EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE232978_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A teacher Saki Niiyama is r*ped by a certain student after school.
Since then, her life is turned into days of humiliation...​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-08
Release Date: 2018-09-04
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG RE232978_img_smp1.jpg RE232978_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
from what i can gather from the preview pics : student rapes and violates teacher>teacher starts fighting other students (?) naked. :unsure: i guess that's where the bad academy part comes in?
btw is it bad or bat ? ^_^'

• Haha
Reactions: str8up and Yxel

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Was hoping to find at least one post describing the contents of the game: quality, duration etc etc.

So, how good is it???

Reactions: _FUZE_

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
Just finished playing it, I'll give you a run down.
Games composed of 5 parts
Rape: Play as the student and rape the teacher, its kind of shit because it takes so long, both sides have ungodly amounts of health.
Molester: Rape a girl on a train, except in this case you are surrounded by passengers watching and the girl doesn't resist? Not sure if its actually rape when compared to the teacher.
Masturbation: Make the teacher masturbate
Chastisement: Spank the teacher
Counterattack: Basically the same as part 1, however in this case you are the teacher. Its an absolute fucking grind and takes up 80% of the game.
The teacher starts off naked and has to fight through 3 stages, each with 3 levels and each level has around 7-9 enemies. Enemies are tank as fuck but not as bad as the first one except for the bosses at the end of the stage. All of the enemies have unique attacks that they spam, some are entirely undodgable except for jumping which for some reason makes 90% of attacks miss. Literally the only way to stop the bumrushing students that charge you from far away is to jump, however it doesnt affect the jumping attack students and the first bosses, knee kick guy and YoYo girl. Basically if your surrounded by more than 2 enemies, due to the variety of attacks you're basically fucked due to stunlocking unless you power attack.

Finally the last enemy boss is the student you play at the start with the same move set. Which is to say not completely broken like any of the other students, just that he has the same amount of ungodly health you have. So basically he was easy as shit. After beating him you get an ending composed of subtitled pictures. The third last line says something in japanese that wasn't translated but I'll just sum up the ending:
Teacher: I've beaten your game, give me back my clothes
Student: sure thing
Student: Moonrunes
Student: I will sink it to the depths of the ocean where it will never rise up *while student holds camera up*
Student: so you better do what i say
And thats the fucking ending, god damn garbage didn't unlock fucking anything.
I feel like maybe hes talking about her social life, career or something but i just don't fucking know.
Also just want to say you need to run it under japanese compatibility to play and also change the keys by going into the Options and then keyboard. Otherwise you will have no idea what to do.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Rape: Play as the student and rape the teacher, its kind of shit because it takes so long, both sides have ungodly amounts of health.
Molester: Rape a girl on a train, except in this case you are surrounded by passengers watching and the girl doesn't resist? Not sure if its actually rape when compared to the teacher.
Counterattack: Basically the same as part 1, however in this case you are the teacher. Its an absolute fucking grind and takes up 80% of the game.
The teacher starts off naked and has to fight through 3 stages, each with 3 levels and each level has around 7-9 enemies. Enemies are tank as fuck but not as bad as the first one except for the bosses at the end of the stage. All of the enemies have unique attacks that they spam, some are entirely undodgable except for jumping which for some reason makes 90% of attacks miss. Literally the only way to stop the bumrushing students that charge you from far away is to jump, however it doesnt affect the jumping attack students and the first bosses, knee kick guy and YoYo girl. Basically if your surrounded by more than 2 enemies, due to the variety of attacks you're basically fucked due to stunlocking unless you power attack.

Finally the last enemy boss is the student you play at the start with the same move set. Which is to say not completely broken like any of the other students, just that he has the same amount of ungodly health you have. So basically he was easy as shit. After beating him you get an ending composed of subtitled pictures. The third last line says something in japanese that wasn't translated but I'll just sum up the ending:
Student: I will sink it to the depths of the ocean where it will never rise up *while student holds camera up*
I feel like maybe hes talking about her social life, career or something but i just don't fucking know.
Also just want to say you need to run it under japanese compatibility to play and also change the keys by going into the Options and then keyboard. Otherwise you will have no idea what to do.
TL;DR it's not worth the download OR the time.......right?:LOL:

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
TL;DR it's not worth the download OR the time.......right?
The first parts are slow, but tolerable, the spanking scene wasn't too bad either. The masturbation scene was just boring and the last part was a goddamn grind and not worth even attempting. I mean if it was less than 500mb then maybe you could play it for all the other parts but fuck that last one. I recommend it for the parched, thirsty fans of spanking who've played literally every other spanking game and are willing to download 500mb for a spanking scene with poor 3D models.

Mar 16, 2018

the hero we need

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Yep, pretty horrible. Save yourselves some time and if you looking for teacher r*pe I am sure 'Illusion' has a few franchises that have been thrown up on this site. Get more play-ability out of that than this garbage.