VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,365 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 725 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 299 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 625 14.0%

• Total voters

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
Yeah... it'll kinda feel like that, I won't lie to you.
But I must try to cash in some money from this, l-aeiou. And I don't know if I'll get that if I make use of RAinces game.
Also, I wanna approach things in a slightly different way, my way... finding what I felt done right and keeping it. Changing the rest.

And RAinces code is a nightmare.

And the game is gonna feel somewhat different, that's inevitable - I'm not RAinces. Maybe doing the way I intend to do, the change won't feel as abrupt as it most definitely would if all the sudden the scenes and dialogues were made by someone else. (kinda like the latest versions, tbh)
Of course it will be your version and therefore maybe a little different, I just hope that the game stays in the same story line where the MC is a manipulator and this does not become another game where the girls fall madly in love with the MC just because he has a big dick, I think they hate it but they put up with it and I hope it continues down that path.

If you comply with that you may have a good result even making your own version from the beginning, although I still believe that an adult bobby does not fit the story since it is understood that being so young they tolerate certain perverted attitudes but an adult I think that they would get him out of the house by acting that way.

As for the models, they are quite similar although I think you could polish them a little more to make them more similar, Ana is the only one who is completely the same, at least that is my impression.

Good luck with the project and I hope to see a demo version soon.

Norman2250

Jan 27, 2019
I think I actually prefer the new Liza model but I think I like the old Lucy model more. It's no big deal though as both are good

Reactions: SummmerP

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
You've got a point actually.
tbh? As I was going for an older Bobby, a fuck-boy sounded about right.
Why creeping on the girls then, when you could fuck without effort, right?

'Cause not those girls you can't. Specially when the girls from BBS ain't some horny dumbfucks who can't stand the sight of a disproportional dong. Specially when there's the extra incestual flavor/liability on top of that.

Also, I like that new model kkkk...

But then again, you do have a point. Glad you said it.
And I am willing to listen, it's why the poll is there.
(as a matter of fact, it's also the reason behind that many pictures of new Bobby up there... I wanted to hear from you guys)
I would prefer new Bobby... tween ryan is fucking everywhere. (which is why I was using it, new Bobby)
But we'll see.

What I can promise you thou, is that sexy or not, older or not, my Bobby is still going to be Bobby (and the main girls are still going to be the girls we all know and love - the premise shall remain untouched, the only things retouched were his abs and looks)
About Bobby model, 1st thanks for considering my arguments; 2nd, I also see the reasons why you'd want to change it to a more "grown" kind of boy, and reading that just made something "clicking" on my mind, what if he was a real 18 years old looking, but keeping the creeper approach in mind? You know, just slimmy (or fatty), not really good looking, some glasses (although I love girls with glasses :unsure: ), you know, the typical ; that way the visual of the char will be 18, but still something you could easily relate to someone with incestual/fucking desires in mind (he's not a fucker, and on top of that, lives with god-like girls who don't feel atracted to him at all)

I don't know, just another option to consider :)

P.S.: I myself only play with the incest patch, of course :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

aladefenix

Aug 5, 2018
You have my full support partner, if you ever need help with the script, tell me and I will be delighted. (And I'm Spanish, that's why my cheap translator English)
And remember, that Julia had a plan to get everyone and more evil than Bobby. Never forget that line of alliance between enemies so interesting.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Alright, let's get a few things out of the way.
Let me share with you some of my thoughts.
(I'll try to be succinct)

I've taken a couple days off, so that I could keep up with all the questions and suggestions you guys might have.

Bad Bobby Saga 2.0. (dev's blog)

Part of the idea behind not using any of the original content was not to create a conflicting scenario between the original game (and its promissed mods) and what I have in mind.

The story that I have planned for BBS2 takes place a couple years after the current events.. as long as no consensual sex / falling in love w/ Bobby happens on the following patches (which I don't think should happen, not anytime soon), you should be somewhat able to feel like RAinces' story and mine are collateral, one not denying the events followed on the other.

It won't take more than a few pictures and a small scene to set it (and I won't extend it beyond what's strictly necessary - no one plays BBS for its compound background & elaborated character arcs)

Imagine one of those game-over scenarios. The game ends because you went too far and got caught, right?
I'm using this exactly motto.
Bobby got caught and Ms. Ann had him sent away for "reabilitation".
A couple years latter he's coming back, "fixed".
But as you'll immediately find out, he's not really "fixed" (there's nothing to fix, if you ask me)
He found a way to return (of course he did), shielded by that lie (initially), eager and ready to start it over.

All that shit is going to be only softly explored, here and there, as events continue to pop up and as you progress, and not through much exposition (it's just a set up). But all that shit should position you, the player, somewhere in the near future w/out really pointing out what exactly happened between Bobby and the girls.
If RAinces decides to continue his story (which I would play, of course... and make use, if possible), as long as nothing major happens, we can all play both, and feel like what's happening here is still connected to what happened there.
I, personally, wouldn't mind having two (or more) devs working on BBS, specially if I could play both without feeling like the things I do in one of them, ain't happening in the other.

I can't go all-in with that idea though.. I wish I could work on my script taking any events RAinces has planned for Bobby into account, and a thin line of communication should suffice.. but RAinces is hard to reach out to.

Anyway... as I compromised with not interfering with the original timeline, setting the story a couple years ahead, I've decided to use a new model for Bobby.
That new model is brutally custom. You won't find him in any other game you play.
Personally, I don't find Tween Ryan an ugly or aesthetically creepy model.. I never saw Bobby that way, ugly and weird.
He's a little brat, perverted and creepy, and he's willing to go all-in and to do whatever it takes to get him to fuck them, whether being through manipulating their feelings, using drugs, brute force.. doesn't matter.
But they do actually like him - as a parent, as his older siblings.. that's heavily implied in the game.
They see his pervertion as an annoyance they're supposed to endure 'cause.. well, he's on that age.

Now a true story.. I am a good-looking lad myself.. and boy oh boy, God knows how much I've tried to have my way with my mom, with my sisters.
I know they know, and I know I've crossed some lines in the past.
But I never scored anything, naturally. Despite being a much nicier guy.

My point is..
Older Bobby fits the story and background I've worked upon. And he is, believe you or not, how I imagined an older Bobby... physically.
His character in the other hand is sounding slightly more confident (only slightly, and I mean it).. but as manipulative as always, same Bobby. He hasn't really experienced much since the day he left, sexually and otherwise.. so, quoting Mr. Tywin Lannister, he's still that "ill-made, spiteful little creature full of envy, lust, and low cunning"
His new looks should play a small part on his objectives, sure, he's got some buffs (we all saw it), but I'm writing down things considering his sisters & mom as they were (realistic, plausible), and they are not falling for that.
This ain't your ordinary adult incest game.

Also, his dick is going to be just a good old dick. (no magical powers, no extra size or longness)

My point being..
Having him bigger and older changes things. It does. Maybe too much, true. (and we don't want that)
I understand you want old Bobby.. most of you, us, want BBS.. RAinces' BBS.
I can't give you that.
I might even give you old Bobby - there were some pretty good arguments up there. But let's have this straight.. as much I am actively trying to make a game that is going to feel as RAincestly as possible, I am not RAinces.
I know I can't give you an exact RAinces' BBS continuation, so I am not even gonna go for it.
But I'm going to give you a good game (up to my best), and a game that should feel BBS-ish as fuck. (hopefully)
I want the original characters to feel themselves, I'm trying my best to.. and I want the game, and its pace and premises, to feel expressively similar.
I want you to feel like "haha classic Lisa", or "that's so Bobby kkk (fap fap fap)"..
But it's a different game.. it won't be a new version.

Mechanically-wise, its gameplay is going to be nearly the same.. but I'll leave my comments on that for another time.

So, I might change Bobby's model. I see the poll, and I hear ya. (don't want this to be the next Last of Us 2)
But if I don't.. when it comes out, give it a chance nonetheless. You might just dig it.

That's all for today.
SP out.

Last edited:

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Alright, let's get a few things out of the way.
Let me share with you some of my thoughts.
(I'll try to be succinct)

I've taken a couple days off, so that I could keep up with all the questions and suggestions you guys might have.

Bad Bobby Saga 2.0. (dev's blog)

Part of the idea behind not using any of the original content was not to create a conflicting scenario between the original game (and its promissed mods) and what I have in mind.

The story that I have planned for BBS2 takes place a couple years after the current events.. as long as no consensual sex / falling in love w/ Bobby happens on the following patches (which I don't think should happen, not anytime soon), you should be somewhat able to feel like RAinces' story and mine are collateral, one not denying the events followed on the other.

It won't take more than a few pictures and a small scene to set it (and I won't extend it beyond what's strictly necessary - no one plays BBS for its compound background & elaborated character arcs)

Imagine one of those game-over scenarios. The game ends because you went too far and got caught, right?
I'm using this exactly motto.
Bobby got caught and Ms. Ann had him sent away for "reabilitation".
A couple years latter he's coming back, "fixed".
But as you'll immediately find out, he's not really "fixed" (there's nothing to fix, if you ask me)
He found a way to return (of course he did), shielded by that lie (initially), eager and ready to start it over.

All that shit is going to be only softly explored, here and there, as events continue to pop up and as you progress, and not through much exposition (it's just a set up). But all that shit should position you, the player, somewhere in the near future w/out really pointing out what exactly happened between Bobby and the girls.
If RAinces decides to continue his story (which I would play, of course... and make use, if possible), as long as nothing major happens, we can all play both, and feel like what's happening here is still connected to what happened there.
I, personally, wouldn't mind having two (or more) devs working on BBS, specially if I could play both without feeling like the things I do in one of them, ain't happening in the other.

I can't go all-in with that idea though.. I wish I could work on my script taking any events RAinces has planned for Bobby into account, and a thin line of communication should suffice.. but RAinces is hard to reach out to.

Anyway... as I compromised with not interfering with the original timeline, setting the story a couple years ahead, I've decided to use a new model for Bobby.
That new model is brutally custom. You won't find him in any other game you play.
Personally, I don't find Tween Ryan an ugly or aesthetically creepy model.. I never saw Bobby that way, ugly and weird.
He's a little brat, perverted and creepy, and he's willing to go all-in and to do whatever it takes to get him to fuck them, whether being through manipulating their feelings, using drugs, brute force.. doesn't matter.
But they do actually like him - as a parent, as his older siblings.. that's heavily implied in the game.
They see his pervertion as an annoyance they're supposed to endure 'cause.. well, he's on that age.

Now a true story.. I am a good-looking lad myself.. and boy oh boy, God knows how much I've tried to have my way with my mom, with my sisters.
I know they know, and I know I've crossed some lines in the past.
But I never scored anything, naturally. Despite being a much nicier guy.

My point is..
Older Bobby fits the story and background I've worked upon. And he is, believe you or not, how I imagined an older Bobby... physically.
His character in the other hand is sounding slightly more confident (only slightly, and I mean it).. but as manipulative as always, same Bobby. He hasn't really experienced much since the day he left, sexually and otherwise.. so, quoting Mr. Tywin Lannister, he's still that "ill-made, spiteful little creature full of envy, lust, and low cunning"
His new looks should play a small part on his objectives, sure, he's got some buffs (we all saw it), but I'm writing down things considering his sisters & mom as they were (realistic, plausible), and they are not falling for that.
This ain't your ordinary adult incest game.

Also, his dick is going to be just a good old dick. (no magical powers, no extra size or longness)

My point being..
Having him bigger and older changes things. It does. Maybe too much, true. (and we don't want that)
I understand you want old Bobby.. most of you, us, want BBS.. RAinces' BBS.
I can't give you that.
I might even give you old Bobby - there were some pretty good arguments up there. But let's have this straight.. as much I am actively trying to make a game that is going to feel as RAincestly as possible, I am not RAinces.
I know I can't give you an exact RAinces' BBS continuation, so I am not even gonna go for it.
But I'm going to give you a good game (up to my best), and a game that should feel BBS-ish as fuck. (hopefully)
I want the original characters to feel themselves, I'm trying my best to.. and I want the game, and its pace and premises, to feel expressively similar.
I want you to feel like "haha classic Lisa", or "that's so Bobby kkk (fap fap fap)"..
But it's a different game.. it won't be a new version.

Mechanically-wise, its gameplay is going to be nearly the same.. but I'll leave my comments on that for another time.

So, I might change Bobby's model. I see the poll, and I hear ya. (don't want this to be the next Last of Us 2)
But if I don't.. when it comes out, give it a chance nonetheless. You might just dig it.

That's all for today.
SP out.
Your arguments sound good enough for me, sire. You have my blessings ;)

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
That is a lucid, intelligent, well-thought out objection... oops... explanation, and after hearing why you changed Bobby I voted for new Bobby. Either way looking forward to your vision.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
SummerP I gotta say I'm surprise by this. I find the premise interesting, and could be extreme fun for the story in all the right molesty ways one could hope for. Also as you know I'm a big liza fan, your verison didn't disappoint too much, you nail the skin color, the up-turnt nose, even the beauty marks, but the hair style really change her so much. she was already completely perfect..... any way good luck, and I'll be looking forward to reading your story.

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
I like how he's back with same creep behavior and waaay more thirst buildup over the years...

I can only imagine what would he do now that he's somewhat grown, also does any of the sisters have a family? Cuz liza was quite old in bbs 1.0

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I like how he's back with same creep behavior and waaay more thirst buildup over the years...

I can only imagine what would he do now that he's somewhat grown, also does any of the sisters have a family? Cuz liza was quite old in bbs 1.0
bbs 1.0.. gotta love that.
:LOL:

That's the spirit.
Lisa should be on a pretty serious long-term relationship with Mike.. got some heavy reverse-ntr intended there

Gator Done.......:cool:
SIMPLE RICK!

SummerP I gotta say I'm surprise by this. I find the premise interesting, and could be extreme fun for the story in all the right molesty ways one could hope for. Also as you know I'm a big liza fan, your verison didn't disappoint too much, you nail the skin color, the up-turnt nose, even the beauty marks, but the hair style really change her so much. she was already completely perfect..... any way good luck, and I'll be looking forward to reading your story.
Sup Guy! You found us.

Can I use a different hair on Lisa, boyz?
Am I allowed to?
Lisa's hair ain't that nice if compared to Lucy's and Ann's.. I was hoping I could get away w/ hers.

But either way, as for the moment, all four chicks have their original hairstyles.
I gave in. *fuck it

It's your take, you get to make it your way.
I'll wait to see what you come up with and give it a try. :)

hey SP i have a qursion if you upload the version 0.0 is this going to be mac and android? Just asking
it's 2021, poopmen.. I won't have it windows-only. I can't.. I mustn't.

But I'm yet to face that challenge, so.. idk (I hope it will)

That is a lucid, intelligent, well-thought out objection... oops... explanation, and after hearing why you changed Bobby I voted for new Bobby. Either way looking forward to your vision.
Your arguments sound good enough for me, sire. You have my blessings ;)
"I ball so hard muhfuckas wanna fine me"

:cool:

Looking forward to the version 0.0 (or prototype).
* Version 0.0 (or "ow shit.. he's serious")

Version 0.1 be like "damn good version 0.1 SP! GJ mate!"..

Last edited:

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Ey, SP, could I suggest one thing? Please, please, PLEASE, add some kind of a galery to re-live (or remind) special moments; something I really fucking hate is when you advance a little in other games, let's say pc pass from BJs to fucking, and then pc can't get a BJ anymore because "fucking is a higher tier" bs... In BBS there were awesome events that you couldn't see anymore unless you saved your game before, and since old savegames didn't work, that's something "lost" forever unless you start over T___T

Jul 30, 2020
Summer, if you don't have a Discord yet, how about joining forces? Once you get over there, hit me up and I'll add you as a mod. We've got a lot work that we've started on the pre-prod side of things, and it might be interesting to see if we can work together.

LongJohn77

May 16, 2017
It doesn't matter anymore, it just seems like a way to take advantage of Bobby's fans.

Everyone is free to create what he wants, but I appreciate more those who make their own new game.
I do not appreciate but good luck for the project

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes