VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,365 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 725 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 299 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 625 14.0%

• Total voters

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
P it's your project you can do what you like you already know that, bth I really did chicks with french braids.

Reactions: SummmerP

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
when it will be release ?
It would be nice if you read the OP (opening page) before you consider asking questions like that? Because it's clearly stated in the OP. Can't miss it, ffs! " Release Date Projection: Late 2021 " ... And gl with that.

SummmerP it's nice to see you're putting some juice in the ol' BBSaga. Can't wait to see how this develops. I hope you can add your own touch to it as well. :)

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Ey, SP, could I suggest one thing? Please, please, PLEASE, add some kind of a galery to re-live (or remind) special moments; something I really fucking hate is when you advance a little in other games, let's say pc pass from BJs to fucking, and then pc can't get a BJ anymore because "fucking is a higher tier" bs... In BBS there were awesome events that you couldn't see anymore unless you saved your game before, and since old savegames didn't work, that's something "lost" forever unless you start over T___T
Yeah... being honest satan, I wasn't really planning to do that. But that does suck, most times.
Personally, I'm not always bothered by that... thou most times it kinda does bother me.
IDK... maybe.
Wouldn't be going through too much trouble, I suppose.

I'll be happy to have new bobby rather than having nothing, how about that?
Right?
:geek:

I think it's fine now that you have clarified everything.
Just make sure to post some teasers regularly and hopefully a progress report
As a matter of fact, I am going to make a very fancy & pretty progress report chart. That I hope to keep as up to date as possible.
So you guys can keep an eye on me.

It doesn't matter anymore, it just seems like a way to take advantage of Bobby's fans.

Everyone is free to create what he wants, but I appreciate more those who make their own new game.
I do not appreciate but good luck for the project
That's very noble.

P it's your project you can do what you like you already know that, bth I really did chicks with french braids.
I'll give it a try. I've already added her original hair onto her figure, we'll see.
But then again, Guy... idk... think I'll have Jenny, Lisa, Lucy and Ms. Ann w/ their original hairstyles, period.
Even if somehow I feel like they could've lookd better with a different one, think I'll keep 'em as they were and call it.
(I wish I could find a different but similar french braid hair asset to use on Lisa, a newer asset)
(but I haven't)

Just found this page - good luck for author, images looks good just dont change girls if you can.
Thanks xgames.
I'm trying not to.
(or am I?)
:whistle:

And gl with that.

SummmerP it's nice to see you're putting some juice in the ol' BBSaga. Can't wait to see how this develops. I hope you can add your own touch to it as well. :)
Thanks Jack'o.
I will. Hopefully, it'll feel good. (good as in 'early RAinces' good)

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Summer, if you don't have a Discord yet, how about joining forces? Once you get over there, hit me up and I'll add you as a mod. We've got a lot work that we've started on the pre-prod side of things, and it might be interesting to see if we can work together.

NaRP, I'm already there man.
In secret. (lol)
:cool:
I can't recall my discord handle right now, but I'm already there. (that I know)

I'll get to it, soon enough. Maybe exchange some ideas w/ you guys...
I'm getting some stuff done first, you know? Get it running nice and all, before I reach out.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Il rather have a harem rather than ntr and i think when he release this game he will have a vote to who will bobby get laid first am i right SP?

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Just one question, will NTR still be around? ;)
If it was up to me, yes.
My fetishes know no boundaries.

Wait, still around?
Oh boy, BBS hardly has any.
:ROFLMAO:

atm, the amount of NTR intended is minor, it's pratically a side note, much like what's in the original.

I'll leave the decision on whether we should create actual routes to that to our future patrons.
(but in the future)

Il rather have a harem rather than ntr and i think when he release this game he will have a vote to who will bobby get laid first am i right SP?
That's something I could do, yeah.

When you say 'get laid' you mean consentually? Beyond a game-over scenario?
Yeah sure, that'd be nice.
"Who's gonna be the first to fuck Bobby willingly.."
(can't be Ms. Ann thou.. it's implied that she's the final boss)

But already planning ahead aren't we?

Last edited:

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
"Who's gonna be the first to fuck Bobby willingly.."
(can't be Ms. Ann thou.. it's implied that she's the final boss)

But already planning ahead aren't we?
I can hardly see any scenario, acording to BBS 0.15, where Ms. Ann would "willingly" get laid with his son. Hell, none of them tbh; through domination, corruption & blackmailing maybe, but "willingly" implying they somewhat fall in love with him or some shit like that? Hard to believe... Maybe Liza's consideration to Bobby could change after him saving her from being kidnaped/raped in the car, but there's a really long jump betwenn "I hate you, mutherfucker, you almost raped me in the pool" and "Oh, Bobby, you are the man of my life, let's fuck like there's no tomorrow"...

But I totally agree with Ms. Ann being the final boss, for sure, which doesn't mean we can see any progress through sleep-time/pervert pool time with her :BootyTime:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I can hardly see any scenario, acording to BBS 0.15, where Ms. Ann would "willingly" get laid with his son. Hell, none of them tbh; through domination, corruption & blackmailing maybe, but "willingly" implying they somewhat fall in love with him or some shit like that? Hard to believe... Maybe Liza's consideration to Bobby could change after him saving her from being kidnaped/raped in the car, but there's a really long jump betwenn "I hate you, mutherfucker, you almost raped me in the pool" and "Oh, Bobby, you are the man of my life, let's fuck like there's no tomorrow"...

But I totally agree with Ms. Ann being the final boss, for sure, which doesn't mean we can see any progress through sleep-time/pervert pool time with her :BootyTime:
giphy (2).gif

Who said willingly meant in love, satan? God no.
Let's contextualize. This is BBS we're talking about.
:whistle:
Willingly as in awake & aware, it's what I meant.
(it's gotta happen, at some point)

Last edited:

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
(...)

(I'll try to be succinct)

(...)

Bad Bobby Saga 2.0. (dev's blog)

(...)
Much to say about this:

(...)

Bobby got caught and Ms. Ann had him sent away for "reabilitation".
A couple years latter he's coming back, "fixed".
But as you'll immediately find out, he's not really "fixed" (there's nothing to fix, if you ask me)
He found a way to return (of course he did), shielded by that lie (initially), eager and ready to start it over.
Don't like this - new story, new mood - a bit like NARP intends to do. Your personal touch and skills should be seamless.

(...)

If RAinces decides to continue his story (which I would play, of course... and make use, if possible), as long as nothing major happens, we can all play both, and feel like what's happening here is still connected to what happened there.
I, personally, wouldn't mind having two (or more) devs working on BBS, specially if I could play both without feeling like the things I do in one of them, ain't happening in the other.
I truly understand this concern (respect (y)) but I would like to play a BBS game/mod and not a BBS by-product or spinoff. Axeman was doing it right. Fooling around a bit (sound samples,...), but a nice effort. I'm starting to lose confidence in this, to be honest, even more now that you and NARP decided to join forces. I've nothing against team work and even less against NARP but I'm really not a fan of his ideas for the game. And your ideas are not so different, after all.

(...)

Personally, I don't find Tween Ryan an ugly or aesthetically creepy model.. I never saw Bobby that way, ugly and weird.
He's a little brat, perverted and creepy, and he's willing to go all-in and to do whatever it takes to get him to fuck them, whether being through manipulating their feelings, using drugs, brute force.. doesn't matter.
But they do actually like him - as a parent, as his older siblings.. that's heavily implied in the game.
They see his pervertion as an annoyance they're supposed to endure 'cause.. well, he's on that age.
I couldn't agree more - Please bring him back... Please, Please :ROFLMAO:

(...)

I might even give you old Bobby - there were some pretty good arguments up there. But let's have this straight.. as much I am actively trying to make a game that is going to feel as RAincestly as possible, I am not RAinces.
I know I can't give you an exact RAinces' BBS continuation, so I am not even gonna go for it.
But I'm going to give you a good game (up to my best), and a game that should feel BBS-ish as fuck. (hopefully)
I want the original characters to feel themselves, I'm trying my best to.. and I want the game, and its pace and premises, to feel expressively similar.
I want you to feel like "haha classic Lisa", or "that's so Bobby kkk (fap fap fap)"..
But it's a different game.. it won't be a new version.
You've clearly 2 options: stay true to the game as much as possible (Axeman) or bring something new (NARP). Please choose the first. Please, please, please :rolleyes: :LOL:. Who cares if you're not RAinces... He is gone for more than a 1 year, with no signs of coming back (but I still believe...). He's not irreplaceable. The game must go on. I want Bobby back, the girls back, the fun back. Don't hold back, afraid of being perceived as a lame copycat. Do your best to bring all that back and you'll be our hero.

(...)

SP out.
Never out. Always above and beyond. Respect man. (y)

Last edited:

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
More intricate sleep scenes please.

In the original bobby played with Anna in her sleep. Touched her mouth and lips.

An eye check, insertions with objects like a bottle or very large cucumber.

Situations where bobby has to deal with the difficulties that come along with managing a drunk girl and the kinds of trouble she can get into. Over protective bystanders with Lucy getting drunk in the bar.

Situations where if Bobby spends his sleeping pill at the wrong moment it gets wasted and he has to start from square one.

Pressuring them to drink or finding ways to get them to drink.

One or more suspect that he did something to them while they were asleep but can't prove it but still they're more cautious not to drink too much around him so he has to find new ways to get them drunk. Get past their locked doors.

If there is NTR bobby has to hear it or see it through his spy cams. It makes him angry and upset but he also masterbates to it.

Much much later Liza gets mad at him when she finds out bobby has been fucking her in her sleep and runs back to her abusive BF and Bobby has to hear her getting plowed when he sneaks by at night.

There's a lot of potential for expansion on the existing story. These are only a few ideas.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I admit I'm having second thoughts on using an older and different model for Bobby.
But I am worried about being perceived as a copycat (to quote you), by Patreon.
I wanna grab some cash, P-O. I cannot run this without redirecting some of my paid hours to it. It's way too taxing.
But one thing I don't wanna do is crippling this whole project for fearing that.
I am doing this out of love. I want my take in the adult games scene, and BBS is what I want to work on.

One thing I can asure you thou, is that the more I work on it, the more I feel like I must keep things as they were.
And I've being going back on quite a few things, small things, I thought I could do different.
I am neither doing what Axe aimed to do, nor I am doing what NaRP & the folks there want to do.
It's my own take. It's not the same.
But then again, I welcome you guys coming in here and talking to me, please do.
Let's keep a communication channel open, talking to you is helping me to avoid making a few mistakes that otherwise I would've.
(mistakes as in doing things that could jeopardize the project, and backfire.. force me away from what I intend to do)

(...)

Idk man.. sometimes I feel like I should just do it exactly the way RAinces was doing it, u know? Forget art design, just copy it.
And I could, I suppose.

Even render the whole thing in 1280x720 for Christ's sake.
:rolleyes:

But I need to decide my roots quickly. I feel like I'm starting to spiral.
And I've got the script, dialogues ready, scenes ready.. over 300 scenes ready to render. (but easy to adjust, if I must)
I'm already getting to know Ren'py.
I've already grown pretty damn familiar to Daz.
And I've got plenty people willing to help.

Right now I am only rendering scenes without Bobby. Since I might do as you wish.

I'll keep you posted. And running.. late 2021 tops.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I admit I'm having second thoughts on using an older and different model for Bobby.
But I am worried about being perceived as a copycat (to quote you), by Patreon.
I wanna grab some cash, P-O. I cannot run this without redirecting some of my paid hours to it. It's way too taxing.
But one thing I don't wanna do is crippling this whole project for fearing that.
I am doing this out of love. I want my take in the adult games scene, and BBS is what I want to work on.

One thing I can asure you thou, is that the more I work on it, the more I feel like I must keep things as they were.
And I've being going back on quite a few things, small things, I thought I could do different.
I am neither doing what Axe aimed to do, nor I am doing what NaRP & the folks there want to do.
It's my own take. It's not the same.
But then again, I welcome you guys coming in here and talking to me, please do.
Let's keep a communication channel open, talking to you is helping me to avoid making a few mistakes that otherwise I would've.
(mistakes as in doing things that could jeopardize the project, and backfire.. force me away from what I intend to do)

(...)

Idk man.. sometimes I feel like I should just do it exactly the way RAinces was doing it, u know? Forget art design, just copy it.
And I could, I suppose.

Even render the whole thing in 1280x720 for Christ's sake.
:rolleyes:

But I need to decide my roots quickly. I feel like I'm starting to spiral.
And I've got the script, dialogues ready, scenes ready.. over 300 scenes ready to render. (but easy to adjust, if I must)
I'm already getting to know Ren'py.
I've already grown pretty damn familiar to Daz.
And I've got plenty people willing to help.

Right now I am only rendering scenes without Bobby. Since I might do as you wish.

I'll keep you posted. And running.. late 2021 tops.
I also feel the story should be the same but i can totally understand the possible copyright issues due to money involved in between. If no money was involved you would be able to copy exactly the same story better it and finish it.

Whatever path you take i will be waiting eagerly to play it, still thinking bobby should have the same or almost same appearance as in the real game tho..

Much luck with the project, impatient for late 2021 :love:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Well i cant wait to play this game, i just dont like the new MC Design.... maybe you could change to the old one ?... I mean i thought about it, but i cant feel the same atmosphere with the new MC
I feel you, fetcher. I do.

More intricate sleep scenes please.

In the original bobby played with Anna in her sleep. Touched her mouth and lips.

An eye check, insertions with objects like a bottle or very large cucumber.

Situations where bobby has to deal with the difficulties that come along with managing a drunk girl and the kinds of trouble she can get into. Over protective bystanders with Lucy getting drunk in the bar.

Situations where if Bobby spends his sleeping pill at the wrong moment it gets wasted and he has to start from square one.

Pressuring them to drink or finding ways to get them to drink.

One or more suspect that he did something to them while they were asleep but can't prove it but still they're more cautious not to drink too much around him so he has to find new ways to get them drunk. Get past their locked doors.

If there is NTR bobby has to hear it or see it through his spy cams. It makes him angry and upset but he also masterbates to it.

Much much later Liza gets mad at him when she finds out bobby has been fucking her in her sleep and runs back to her abusive BF and Bobby has to hear her getting plowed when he sneaks by at night.

There's a lot of potential for expansion on the existing story. These are only a few ideas.
Those are some pretty solid ideas, man.
But I'm on it.

Those indoor small events were the best part of BBS and I feel like RAinces kinda forgot about it.
I don't wanna drop those small yet inteligent and unique creepy mini-events while focusing on some weird plot development or some story shit. God no.

Most of BBS' magic took place at home, and I wanna better explore that. Continue w/ what's already in there, and give you a lot more to do.
It's all I ever wanted, patch after patch.

I also feel the story should be the same but i can totally understand the possible copyright issues due to money involved in between. If no money was involved you would be able to copy exactly the same story better it and finish it.

Whatever path you take i will be waiting eagerly to play it, still thinking bobby should have the same or almost same appearance as in the real game tho..

Much luck with the project, impatient for late 2021 :love:
C'mon Vip, my game is going to be real too.

But seriously now, thanks man. Glad you guys understand, and I hear you.

• Haha
Reactions: ntrvip

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I feel you, fetcher. I do.

Those are some pretty solid ideas, man.
But I'm on it.

Those indoor small events were the best part of BBS and I feel like RAinces kinda forgot about it.
I don't wanna drop those small yet inteligent and unique creepy mini-events while focusing on some weird plot development or some story shit. God no.

Most of BBS' magic took place at home, and I wanna better explore that. Continue w/ what's already in there, and give you a lot more to do.
It's all I ever wanted, patch after patch.

C'mon Vip, my game is going to be real too.

But seriously now, thanks man. Glad you guys understand, and I hear you.
I know i meant the first one sorry haha, this one will be dope for sure ;)

Thanks for listening and taking into consideration our requests, much luck :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SummmerP
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes