VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Pics are very promising! Can we have Jenny same as BadBobbySaga's original Jenny?
A antiga ou a nova?

# Do you mean "original" as for the first version or the one from the original game (this new shitty one)? The first one was simply perfect but totally outcasted, go figure...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JoThZ01T

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
A antiga ou a nova?

# Do you mean "original" as for the first version or the one from the original game (this new shitty one)? The first one was simply perfect but totally outcasted, go figure...
Rainces used 3 Jenny models. I meant the second one which had a darker tone than Lucy and Liza.

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Rainces used 3 Jenny models. I meant the second one which had a darker tone than Lucy and Liza.
Sim tens razão. Já nem me lembrava que havia outra também muito má...

# I forgot there was another (aweful) one, you're right. I see her more as another RAInces glitch rather than a character version. And yeah that second one is the best one by far (perfect)...

Last edited:

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
Do you have a picture of the second one? I could not find one - am searching as well.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Claro que só pode ser essa. Mas como tu mesmo disseste há 4 versões. Ainda tinha esperanças que fosse alguma que me tivesse escapado...

# There's no doubt that's the one. I was just hoping it would be another one I might just missed... That one is almost as bad as the new Jenny... Damn...

The subject of discussion here is which Jenny we would like to see in your game or any other, for all that matters... Not going off topic. ( Unless you burn all the bridges to the original one, it will keep popping up from time to time. No way around it. )

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Nope, not that one either. See below:

View attachment 1725999
Então o erro é teu... Ou meu (pouco claro)

Your mistake then... I've asked u if it was the new Jenny. You said no. But then again, probably I haven't made myself clear enough... I'd have never guessed such a poor taste on Jennies... Just kidding...

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
idk, a meridian arc perhaps?
dude, why is her head huge and her arms are soo small and her ribcage is so broad and her eyes are so apart and her brows are so large?
it's weird..
Continuo a achar que é o Bobby versão feminina... Que puta de narsa (bebedeira)...

# I can't stop thinking she's a female Tween Ryan... Oh man... How much liquor was in his system I can only imagine...

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
First Jenny sucked tbh, She didnt feel like there was much effort put into making her and so she looked nowhere near the quality of the other girls.
Second Jenny was really good, she really looked like she was related to Liza and Lucy and belonged in the family .
Final Jenny isn't as good as second Jenny, but she's not bad either, she does look abit too cute and... Round? im not sure hown to explain it, but its kind of strange, she doesn't look real in a way that the other girls do.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
First Jenny sucked tbh, She didnt feel like there was much effort put into making her and so she looked nowhere near the quality of the other girls.
Second Jenny was really good, she really looked like she was related to Liza and Lucy and belonged in the family .
Final Jenny isn't as good as second Jenny, but she's not bad either, she does look abit too cute and... Round? im not sure hown to explain it, but its kind of strange, she doesn't look real in a way that the other girls do.
Ela não está má mas está ao nível das outras? Pois...

# I totally get what you mean. She's kinda cute and fun to play with. But be honest, do you find her to be on the same level as the others? I don't think so. Do you feel the same excitement knowing there will be new content for her as you do for the others? A perfectly good Jenny was discarded for no good reason... Go figure... I know... I know... A younger sister look, but still...

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
The one you guys are calling 2nd Jenny, the best one, is impratical to use. (it sucks, I know)
The model and the MAT are shit. She looked good on that scene, but trust me, that was it.
Trust me.

Trust me.

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
Ela não está má mas está ao nível das outras? Pois...

# I totally get what you mean. She's kinda cute and fun to play with. But be honest, do you find her to be on the same level as the others? I don't think so. Do you feel the same excitement knowing there will be new content for her as you do for the others? A perfectly good Jenny was discarded for no good reason... Go figure... I know... I know... A younger sister look, but still...
Honestly Jenny doesn't even look like a younger sister, Bobby still looks much younger than she is so the younger sister feel doesnt even kick in for me, she could have been another older sister and it would have felt like it made more sense, I mean she works in a club anyway so how old is bobby supposed to be? he definitely doesn't feel like an adult.
But no, Jenny number 2 would have probably been my favourite among the girls aesthetically, but Jenny number 3 doesn't feel like she stacks up.
My ranking would go #1 Lucy. 2# Liza. 3# Anna. 4# Jenny.
The content that im most looking forward to is the unfinished Lucy content that has been forgotten about because they're too close to lewd scenes, Lucy feels much more like the dumb younger sister that relies on Bobby for things like tutoring and money despite being older.
Jenny is the one that im least looking forward to, but i suppose thats on Rainces for introducing her last, and changing her appearance constantly, theres barely any connection there for me.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes