VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
The one you guys are calling 2nd Jenny, the best one, is impratical to use. (it sucks, I know)
The model and the MAT are shit. She looked good on that scene, but trust me, that was it.
Trust me.

Trust me.
I seee, well thats disappointing lmao. I suppose Rainces Jenny was just never meant to stack up with how he handled her, I hope she gets better treatment here.

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
idk, a meridian arc perhaps?
dude, why is her head huge and her arms are soo small and her ribcage is so broad and her eyes are so apart and her brows are so large?
it's weird..
That is from Raynes game before he changed her to the current one(last update). I just got his game screenshot.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Honestly Jenny doesn't even look like a younger sister, Bobby still looks much younger than she is so the younger sister feel doesnt even kick in for me, she could have been another older sister and it would have felt like it made more sense, I mean she works in a club anyway so how old is bobby supposed to be? he definitely doesn't feel like an adult.
But no, Jenny number 2 would have probably been my favourite among the girls aesthetically, but Jenny number 3 doesn't feel like she stacks up.
My ranking would go #1 Lucy. 2# Liza. 3# Anna. 4# Jenny.
The content that im most looking forward to is the unfinished Lucy content that has been forgotten about because they're too close to lewd scenes, Lucy feels much more like the dumb younger sister that relies on Bobby for things like tutoring and money despite being older.
Jenny is the one that im least looking forward to, but i suppose thats on Rainces for introducing her last, and changing her appearance constantly, theres barely any connection there for me.
My Ranking:

#1 - Anna, Lucy and Liza
#200 - new Jenny

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Ok, there is a 4th Jenny that you have not stated.
Não havendo aquela versão (Jenny 2), a versão do SP é de longe a melhor. Mai nada (curtiste a escovice?)...

Picture then...

Jenny was perfect but she is out. SummerP's is the next best thing. All the others are quite bad. I respect your opinion but I believe you're barking up the wrong tree here.

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Dazstudio, my love. I'm pretty sure I did not told you to render that scene like this.
Certainly you missed something. Can you guess what it was?

scenelucycasual07-13.png

Bettypoo

Jan 14, 2020
is it missing the writing with Lucy saying What The Fu** happen to You?

Last edited:

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
From what i have witness on liza in the first game she is just that girl, she doesnt drink she likes to drink hot cocoa with a bobby cum, she likes to read books and she watches tv she likes to cook and she always on her laptop everynight and she likes to swim, so i think summer didnt really change liza that much because of all her daily doings in the house, but we know that liza have a boyfriend that forces her to suck his dick.The only thing summer change on her is her hair and maybe her bitchy attitude is decreased now?.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes