VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
If you like that model of the mom then you should definitely try the game "the humbling experience"where the main character looks almost exactly like Anna from bbs.
Shammy hirota, you have to have a very strong imagination to agree that these women are similar.:unsure:

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
Shammy hirota, you have to have a very strong imagination to agree that these women are similar.:unsure:
I said "almost" and you don't need to have strong imagination just a good pair of eyes will do the good.
The facial features are more or less same and some of the assets are kinda big if you know what i mean.

ppern

Jul 12, 2021
They are the same model.
The corruption of Kate or Kate corruption used the same model for the protagonist as well.
The difference mostly lies in their figure since the developers have to match up a body model to a certain face and that's why their bodies are not the same.

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
About the only thing they have in common is the same face model, but she doesn't look much like Anna at all, her hair and makeup just maker her look like an uglier sister, not to mention that God awful monster of a bush... do some trimming woman.

Selfesteem

May 20, 2018
I Think you should really go for it, models look really good, You planning to make a different story or just stay with the original and a bit extra?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I said "almost" and you don't need to have strong imagination just a good pair of eyes will do the good.
The facial features are more or less same and some of the assets are kinda big if you know what i mean.
They are the same model.
The corruption of Kate or Kate corruption used the same model for the protagonist as well.
The difference mostly lies in their figure since the developers have to match up a body model to a certain face and that's why their bodies are not the same.
Shammy hirota, ppern, we love Anna, not the model. Anna is, first of all, a person, a woman, a mother, with her character, thoughts, desires, with her behavior, with her attitude to other people.... And so, yes, all people are similar, arms, legs, head, torso and "and some of the assets are kinda big if you know what I mean".:)

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
Shammy hirota, ppern, we love Anna, not the model. Anna is, first of all, a person, a woman, a mother, with her character, thoughts, desires, with her behavior, with her attitude to other people.... And so, yes, all people are similar, arms, legs, head, torso and "and some of the assets are kinda big if you know what I mean".:)
Well you are correct and i prefer anna over kelly or katie or anyone but as far as the update is not out we could atleast play a game which has some look alike models.pardon me for my bad English.

Reactions: TommyTuba
Aug 13, 2021
For years people are just eager to bang the shit out of the mom and lisa. Just start with the desert
Kinda understable the other sister(I forgot the name) also appeared in big brother game so no one is in a hurry to do it I think.

Edit: Wait... Everything I said is wrong... Lisa is the one that appears in big brother... Ups...

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes