VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
i really loved the old BBS, and i'm looking forward to finally dom the mom.
all we ever got was kinda bossing her around a little after she was raped by her boss, and putting her in a submissive position while sleeping. but no real action the entire game..

anyway.. loved the demo, great job! can't wait for the game!!

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
i really loved the old BBS, and i'm looking forward to finally dom the mom.
all we ever got was kinda bossing her around a little after she was raped by her boss, and putting her in a submissive position while sleeping. but no real action the entire game..

anyway.. loved the demo, great job! can't wait for the game!!
which demo?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
i really loved the old BBS, and i'm looking forward to finally dom the mom. all we ever got was kinda bossing her around a little after she was raped by her boss, and putting her in a submissive position while sleeping. but no real action the entire game.. anyway.. loved the demo, great job! can't wait for the game!!
IdanSama, I'm sorry, but you seem to be confused about the games. BBS, and BBS2, are different games, although the scenarios are a little similar, and the characters have the same names. But otherwise they are different games. BBS2, it's not even a remake of BBS, it's another game made by another author. These games differ in plot, scenario plan, other actors, other ages, and most importantly other characters. It's like two different films made by different directors based on the same novel. I hope BBS2 will not suffer the fate of the first BBS, although initially there are problems in the name of this game, and the past five years only confirm this.

Reactions: IdanSama

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Is the date known when will it be out?
SP estará a tentar lança-lo ainda este mês, mas será dificil... É esperar. Falta pouco.

#SP is commited to go the extra mile in order to release it this month. It's unlikely though... Gotta wait. It's coming...

Last edited:

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
IdanSama, I'm sorry, but you seem to be confused about the games. BBS, and BBS2, are different games, although the scenarios are a little similar, and the characters have the same names. But otherwise they are different games. BBS2, it's not even a remake of BBS, it's another game made by another author. These games differ in plot, scenario plan, other actors, other ages, and most importantly other characters. It's like two different films made by different directors based on the same novel. I hope BBS2 will not suffer the fate of the first BBS, although initially there are problems in the name of this game, and the past five years only confirm this.
i think i get what you're saying, and "two different films made by different directors based on the same novel" is a great way of saying it.
still, i have high expectations, and i hope to get, in some way or another, closure for the everything the original bbs never delivered on.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I got sick.
I'm already at home, but still healing.
Promised me I wouldn't do anything till I was recovered.
Maybe in a couple days, if I'm lucky.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nytep

Bettypoo

Jan 14, 2020
I got sick.
Hope you feel better soon wrap up warm do some Vit C and get some Bourbon in you

Last edited:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I got sick.
good to see your back in good health. continue to heal yourself dude.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I got sick.
Mesmo que estejas doente, não podes quebrar a tua promessa desta forma. Descansa, recupera mas volta apenas quando tiveres o jogo pronto. Prometeste, cumpre... As melhoras

# You should keep your promise. Not telling you to work while sick. Take as much time as you need to rest and recover but when you come back, bring the finished game with you. Your words... Get well. We can wait.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: davsun

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
Mesmo que estejas doente, não podes quebrar a tua promessa desta forma. Descansa, recupera mas volta apenas quando tiveres o jogo pronto. Prometeste, cumpre... As melhoras

# You should keep your promise. Not telling you to work while sick. Take as much time as you need to rest and recover but when you come back, bring the finished game with you. Your words... Get well. We can wait.
Fuck off dude.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Thank you all for the kind words.
I'm feeling a lot better. Gonna work on a few small things tonight, I ain't got no plans for tonight.
Tomorrow, hopefully, we'll be back on track.
View attachment 1784287

See you soon.
False alarm.
Can't move away from the bathroom just yet.
I need a few days more.
:sick:

Fuck.
Hate being sick.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I need to get good.
I need money.
Gotta get good to get this running so that you can see dat it's good and I'm the real deal and start pledging, so that I can make money and quit my job and starting working some more at this and you keep getting content and seeing more and more that I'm for real and pledging more and more so that I can make more money, to get a new PC and make even more content and get even more money and spare time to spend with my kids and with my cats and with myself and with the game so that I keep more content coming...
:rolleyes:

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes