VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
View attachment 1707352

2 down, 1 to go

for those pics in a higher resolution:
Not Bad!
Mrs. Anna looks like those 37 year old women who work out her body (yoga, gymnastics). Great!
Lucy has a perfect hip/belly, I think it's great and doesn't make it generic or superficial, more realistic.
Liza is in great shape, just like the others.
Jenny it's ok (not much to say yet).

PS: I think the forearm is a little too wide. (Jenny and Lucy's, maybe it's my vision)

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I had to make a few changes on Jenny's original model. The scenes we first saw her are poorly lighted and that hid the fact that she looks old, much older than Lucy and Lisa.
She's looking though. You'll see.
And much more similar to original Jenny than new new Jenny.
(it's the reason why I believe they had to change her in first place)

I'll post the hires version of those pics in moment.
Patrons saw them first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dickus4756

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
View attachment 1715566
(click to enlarge)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

O cabelo da Jenny está a moer-te a cabeça... Acho que ainda não foi desta. Não percas tempo com isso. O cabelo da Jenny original estava perfeito. Só consigo imaginar o que se conseguiria espremer dali... Mas o teu modelo de cabelo curto funciona (juvenil) - usa-o. O cabelo pode sempre crescer mais para a frente - quando encontrares o asset perfeito. Foca-te nas cenas que queres fazer e bola pra frente. Força nisso

# That Jenny's long hair isn't working for me. The original one was simply perfect for the character I was hoping for. Your short hair model works (sporty and youthful) so stick with it till you come across a better asset (hair grows eventually...). Focus on those juicy scenes and nail it. Looking forward to it.

That red lipstick on Anna - No, no, no

Reactions: SummmerP

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
View attachment 1715566
(click to enlarge)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jenny really looks younger on this one rather than last time, and i like the bunny outfit
Although i still wanna see jenny wearing stripper clothes instead of waitress clothes. ;)
PS
or we will see kyarta jenny (rainces jenny now) as a stripper hehe

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
You're awesome, the pics are awesome everything is awesome.

Also thanks for your hardwork and not losing patience with certain people on this thread.
Nah man, it's ok. It was basically one troll trolling around. The dude has like 20 posts, 18 being in here.. saying he didn't like a thing.
I don't give a shit.
Reception is being amazing. You guys are being amazing.
It's tough.. like I said, I've never done anything like this before and I'm learning as I go. It takes time and it is tiring.
Specially w/ my CPU.. it's taking me a couple hours to render one picture. (at minimum)
If anything, you guys are the ones being patient.
And I really appreciate it.
I'm doing my best to make up for that.
I know it won't be as good of a game as being a DIK or a Wife and Mother.. but I'm positive it'll be highly above average. (technically speaking)
And hopelly, BBS-ish enough. (I believe I'm getting there.. though it's hard sometimes, Bobby has quite a complex persona)

O cabelo da Jenny está a moer-te a cabeça... Acho que ainda não foi desta. Não percas tempo com isso. O cabelo da Jenny original estava perfeito. Só consigo imaginar o que se conseguiria espremer dali... Mas o teu modelo de cabelo curto funciona (juvenil) - usa-o. O cabelo pode sempre crescer mais para a frente - quando encontrares o asset perfeito. Foca-te nas cenas que queres fazer e bola pra frente. Força nisso

# That Jenny's long hair isn't working for me. The original one was simply perfect for the character I was hoping for. Your short hair model works (sporty and youthful) so stick with it till you come across a better asset (hair grows eventually...). Focus on those juicy scenes and nail it. Looking forward to it.

That red lipstick on Anna - No, no, no
No, Ed.
That last pic is just for fantasy points.
It's metaphorical.
The models and clothing and etc that's in game are those from pic #1.
And Jenn's long hair was supposed to be wig, you know? Cause she's secretly working on a night club?

Jenny really looks younger on this one rather than last time, and i like the bunny outfit
Although i still wanna see jenny wearing stripper clothes instead of waitress clothes ;)
Hell yeah. On my story that's her gig. I just thought the bunny outfit looked sexy enough for this poster.
But yeah, stripper > waitress.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
No, Ed.
That last pic is just for fantasy points.
It's metaphorical.
The models and clothing and etc that's in game are those from pic #1.
And Jenn's long hair was supposed to be wig, you know? Cause she's secretly working on a night club?
Se no BBS original era uma peruca passou-me completamente ao lado. Faz todo o sentido para o desenvolvimento da história mas prefiro como penteado, como atributo sexy natural dela. Na tua 2a imagem a Liza e a Lucy são completamente aproveitáveis...

# If so (wig) I haven't noticed it. I like it a lot more as an hairdo. The natural foxy look... But yeah a wig would bring all the kinkiness back to the table. Don't dismiss Liza and Lucy from the "fantasy" image

Aug 13, 2021
I know it won't be as good of a game as being a DIK or a Wife and Mother.. but I'm positive it'll be highly above average. (technically speaking)
And hopelly, BBS-ish enough. (I believe I'm getting there.. though it's hard sometimes, Bobby has quite a complex persona)
I can't speak for being a DIK since I never played it, but for what I played "a wife and a mother" I'm sure it will surpass it no problem.

Lucifer19962021

Apr 23, 2021

View attachment 1226589

Bad Bobby Saga is perhaps one the most iconic "tier 2" incest adult games we've got.. but unfortunately, it's pretty much dead.

Now I've been wanting to make an adult game of my own for a while now - I even started a couple tbh, but boy... do I miss BBS? (sure I do)
Well, what happened happened only a couple months ago. While working on one of those other projects, rendering some stuff, I had this crazy idea - a nice continuation to Bobby's story - something following the events of version 0.14 (I think) - when it all went down south, imo - but taking place a couple years after Bobby screwed things up (by fingering Liza at the pool, and being sent away for "reabilitation").

But hey, it was just a random idea, I didn't take it seriously (at first). Still, one of these days, while checking the models RAinces used on BBS, I got a little carried away and before I knew it, things started to fruition.
I started scripting a story, events and etc. and started rendering some scenes I had in mind.. and now I'm digging it.

I am now 100% commited to it.
Well, not 100% 'cause I got a job, and it pays the bills.. so I cannot work on it as frequently as I want to, and my CPU is a pile of shit.
But this is it. This is going to be my first adult game project - Bad Bobby Saga 2.0

The release version is going to be labeled 0.0 'cause it'll be quite trim, merely a set up for all the story and events that I have been working on.
I'm picking up the pieces left by RAinces, and I'm actively designing the game in a way we get to experience all those small things BBS had to offer.
I want the game to feel as 'RAincestly' as possible. I want it feel like you're still playing the same game.

It's my first game and though I've learned Daz throughout this pandemic, I've only recently started messing with Ren'py.. so be patient with me.
The one thing I don't want do the way RAinces did is communication and commitment (well that's two things) - so I'll do my very best to keep you folks constantly updated on its progression.

I'm already making a Patreon, a Discord channel and a Twitter account. You guys can follow and support me there. Any early support is highly appreciated, of course - the project is taking me all my spare hours and it's quite taxing.
I am counting on you guys (and most specially on any early patrons I get) to decide on a few important art directions we'll be taking - so by all means, comment away.

As for the moment, I have nearly 300 pictures already rendered. Got the story all set and written down (enough for half a duzen versions, maybe), and plenty dialogue already scripted.
It's going good, it's going well. Slowly, but surely.
And that's it.

I'll keep you posted. Please engage.
(let's make this happen)
And I'll see you soon.
Release Date Projection: TBD
Original Game/Creator: RAinces
Original Game: Bad Bobby Saga
Language: English
Patreon:
Discord:
Supporting Men: Mrpooopmen, krekerman003 & Xaøs
Special Thanks to: herm956, Simple Rick & ZipTieFun
You had us enough to break our hearts

• Red Heart

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
^ u see that up there?
does it look like a broken heart?
nope.. it doesn't
it ain't

that's a full heart
no broken hearts here.. remain faithful my random time travelling anonymous friend
(I won't promise not to damage your suspensory ligament of the penis though)

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes