VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
2 down, 1 to go

Que maravilha... As gostosas... Tá quase...

# Your girls are looking so good... Ann is perfect. Your Liza is a bit different. The original Liza is all about pure lust. I love her. Your Liza is prettier, nicer. Hot as hell but different. Love her. Lucy is pretty much the same. Luv the bod. Jenny idk... You kept the model (awesome) - RAInces' Jenny is ridiculous... But the foxy look is no more. Such a promising future (really nasty stuff), gone... Don't turn her into a nun like RAInces tried to - what an anticlimax... Nice touch on the body (sporty and leaner as she is the youngest).

You're almost there but don't rush things (April). Just do it right. Keep going strong

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Que maravilha... As gostosas... Tá quase...

# Your girls are looking so good... Ann is perfect. Your Liza is a bit different. The original Liza is all about pure lust. I love her. Your Liza is prettier, nicer. Hot as hell but different. Love her. Lucy is pretty much the same. Luv the bod. Jenny idk... You kept the model (awesome) - RAInces' Jenny is ridiculous... But the foxy look is no more. Such a promising future (really nasty stuff), gone... Don't turn her into a nun like RAInces tried to - what an anticlimax... Nice touch on the body (sporty and leaner as she is the youngest).

You're almost there but don't rush things (April). Just do it right. Keep going strong
she became nice and full of lust becuse she realize getting finger in the pool is the best thing happen to her and now bobby will have a redemption arc in the pool

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia and SummmerP
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes