VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Are we gonna get a story spoiler overview or can you just give us some fapable spoiler in the game.
There isn't much to say about the story, tbh. It's pretty much the same.

The prologue has a small intro scene with Bobby on the bus stop, it sets up the background (for this "sequel") and that's about it.

I'll try to spice their family relations a bit and to address Ann's motherhood as a single mom, their late dad, the stuff that happened on the original game (up to version 0.15) - and I'll try to link those things to Bobby's goals and motivations.. (lol.. can we call it that?)

But all in a very laid back way, both scenes and dialogues feel very lighthearted, of course.

The trick is to mix semi-realistic female characters, familial ties & relationships with Bobby's pervertion in a somewhat believable and easygoing way.
That's how RAinces built that very special tension, peculiar to BBS.

Version 0.0 is gonna have over 300 renders of Lucy, Lisa and Ann. (each)
Jenny is coming afterwards.. in a month (hopefully).
We'll have casual encounters around the house, bathroom encounters, room encounters, random encounters here and there.
We'll have night visits. (YES!)
Four sets w/ twice a couple scenes, four events that you must grind your way through. (each)
(some will set up scenarios from the og, some are new)​
We'll have dinning img sets, those intro scenes you've already seen, a few wet dreams of happiness.
A couple story / family bonding scenes.
There'll be random things for Bobby to do around the house.
Interactive room maps. (just a little tho... for now)

No sex, not yet... but it ain't just gonna be a passive showcase of beautiful gals, nope.
It's lewd. You'll find it lewd, and promising (I'm sure).

And that's it.
We're getting there.

lisasleep1-008.png lisasleep1-019.png lisasleep1-026.png lisasleep1-027.png scenelucycasual01-06c.png scenelucycasual01-06d.png scenelucycasual01-06d1.png scenelucycasual01-06d2.png

Last edited:

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Im not hating on jenny but on summer's perspective be like: you're last jenny nobody likes you for ghosting in the original game Lol
Btw liza's feet looks grumpy and i love it to see her pussy hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: Gg Rg and SummmerP
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes