VN Ren'Py BBS2 [Development Thread]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

How do you feel about changing Bobby's looks?

• Looks good, go for it

Votes: 2,368 52.8%
  • I don't like that he's taller than the girls, but I'm ok with the new model

Votes: 463 10.3%
  • I don't really mind it - as long as the story & Bobby's character remains the same, I don't mind

Votes: 727 16.2%
  • I didn't really like it / I prefer the original - but it's fine

Votes: 300 6.7%
  • WTF?... change it back (while there's still time)

Votes: 626 14.0%

• Total voters

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
It's not that it looks bad, the sample images that are on the main page look pretty good, I think that some expressions on her face make her look weird or at least that impression she gives me since usually lucy was always upset with bobby and she always had the same angry face.

I just hope bobby keeps pissing lucy off

Reactions: lawyang11111111

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
Well, I'm not paying for the game, so I don't want to comment!
And as much as I find some things that can improve, I don't want to say anything, because I don't know if I'm going to say something stupid. That's why I just wait in the hope of having these beautiful women in my hand =)

Feb 1, 2020
I think Lucy looks fine, but it definitely is her eyes that are different from what we are used to. She has a hidden charm in her new eyes.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Looking forward to this but I gotta say Bobby's skin textures make him look like a lump of brown clay. The contrast in texture quality between any of the girls vs Bobby is very stark, they don't look related at all or render into the same artistic style.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Looking forward to this but I gotta say Bobby's skin textures make him look like a lump of brown clay. The contrast in texture quality between any of the girls vs Bobby is very stark, they don't look related at all or render into the same artistic style.
maybe because rainces bobby is kinda plasticky and shinny, and summer's bobby is just fine he just grow up with alot of corruption plan.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Bettypoo

Jan 14, 2020
Hi SummmerP
hope you are feeling better now you have gotten over your bout of em cramp, I hate to ask but is there any time scale for the next release not that I am trying to rush you or anything like that (lie) just asking

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Hi SummmerP
hope you are feeling better now you have gotten over your bout of em cramp, I hate to ask but is there any time scale for the next release not that I am trying to rush you or anything like that (lie) just asking
Soon ℠
tenor.gif

Definitely april.
If nothing life threatening happens to me or Xaøs, april it is.
Rummors say RAinces' newest patch is also coming up on april.
I suggest you store some jizz, april's gonna be a busy month for hardcore BBS fans.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes