Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
About 30% is tested and working at the moment. As there is a lot of unfinished content by RAinces which I need to fix / change.
I have been working on bits of scenes and code over the last 8 Months but I never had time to put it all together...

I am currently working on the following..
- Jenny's content and maybe the first part of her story-line which may be in the first release.
- Lucy story-line with the exam test paper which Bobby is going steal.
- Liza bathroom scene / and missing sleeping pill scene which was not added at the start of the game :).
View attachment 1408948

I am also moving around some the story-lines in the main game like Julia / Lucy story-line and had it appear later.

The main problem I caused for myself was trying to keep the the game as close as possible to RAinces structure.

Also I have remastered the Mom's Dream sequence.... also I may add in dream sequences for Lucy,Liza and Jenny...

View attachment 1408951

This would make a good dream sequence...
View attachment 1408980
you said Change So we will see the shower scene on lucy?

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Finished off the dream sequence for Mom (Ms Ann) which came out pretty good.

Next on the list is Liza extra scene with Bobby in the start and finished off Jenny intro scene plus stripping scene :)..

View attachment 1414190 View attachment 1414193
i kinda like that her tits looks like mia khalifa's tits and btw this is a silly question is there gonna be a sex scene with the 4 girls In the new update?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes