Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

noobxs

Jan 13, 2019
That comes when the directives are violated, he has time to clarify it now. But what he won't do, as we know him, and then the site is permanently blocked.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
They will close RAinces, and what? Will this make it easier for someone? What is the benefit to society from this? No benefit whatsoever! They just won't leave any chances for revival.:mad:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
They will close RAinces, and what? Will this make it easier for someone? What is the benefit to society from this? No benefit whatsoever! They just won't leave any chances for revival.:mad:
If you still hope for a revival of RAinces, you still believe Santa Clause exists.
Closing his account was and is the only right thing, Patreon could do. He is a fraud.
If he is really interested in continuing, he will create a new account.

And to everyone: this is the thread of the mod. Even though I (and many others) think of Axeman being RAinces, this has not been proven and the discussion should be moved to the correct thread.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I know, what you mean. But the closing alone should be something he should have learned from.
undefiniert, so closing is a punishment measure? Punishment for what? For the fact that initially there are administrative errors in Patreon, leading to the fact that money is paid regardless of whether the developer has done his job or not. The money must be paid after the fact: the developer has released a new release – get the money. No? Then sit without money. This initially stimulated the lazy to work on updating their own games.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Hopefully 15th / 16th as I reworked a good bit of code over the past few weeks (Less grindy / better reward), I will do my best. I will upload new version anyways and release a smaller update a week later if I don't get the last few scene rigged the way I like them.

Lighting and pose testing :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Axeman, what would it take from all these disappointed perverts to get the update posted?

damon11

Dec 6, 2020
Is it normal that i can never get the shoplifters to the office, and basically all i find myself doing right now is work then try to get liza to let me help her? i played the online version on a website but not sure if this version is the same but has more to it?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Is it normal that i can never get the shoplifters to the office, and basically all i find myself doing right now is work then try to get liza to let me help her? i played the online version on a website but not sure if this version is the same but has more to it?
damon11, here are some renderings from the store's office.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
View attachment 1013593
Overview:
This mod will take the assets and code from the current game and I will update and fix the code and add new content to improve existing scenes and story.

Next scheduled update 15th February 2021
Updated: 5th May 2020
Game/Creator: RAinces
Modder: Axeman99
Mod Version: 1.2a
Game Version: 0.15
Language: English

Version 1.2c Preview video

Image and video Gallery

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:
Full Mod standalone Version:
-- Download this First and just download the updates after that.

Update Only version

Version 1.2d 5th May 2020 -- Download this and extract and copy into "game" folder

Compressed Version:

-- 6th May 2020 android port of the MOD

-- If you find the text to read in the game just download and copy into "game" folder

Thanks to Abhai for the compressed version:

Bad Bobby Saga Enhanced v15 mod 1.0 [Axeman99] (2.56 GB rar pc source)

done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Will the android port be updated to latest version?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes