Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hi,

I will spend today and tomorrow testing and making so small changes to the games. So it may be late on the 30th Sept before it is released so please do not spam asking "were is the update".

Also as with the last post I will be releasing the games in updates and based on what I have done it will take about 6 to 8 updates to catch up with 0.15. and no you will not be waiting 4 years :cool: I will aim to release a update every 10 to 14 days and some updates may be quick and other's can take longer as it depends on how much new content is in that update.

So it may take 3 months in total to fully release or it could be quicker all depends on the new content etc.

Anywhoo talk soon...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Update 1 & 2 with focus on Jenny / Liza. Update 3 with be all about Lucy :)
Quando prevês publicar o 3º update? " I will aim to release a update every 10 to 14 days " - Daqui a 1 mês? A Lucy é essencial... Que venha o mais rapidamente possível... Bom trabalho. (Tenta não mudar muito o modelo da Jenny)

Last edited:

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Quando prevês publicar o 3º update? " I will aim to release a update every 10 to 14 days " - Daqui a 1 mês? A Lucy é essencial... Que venha o mais rapidamente possível... Bom trabalho. (Tenta não mudar muito o modelo da Jenny)
When do you plan to publish the 3rd update? "I will aim to release an update every 10 to 14 days" - In 1 month? Lucy is essential... That she come as soon as possible... Good job. (Try not to change Jenny's model too much)
I am aiming for 1 Month for the 3rd update but based on how update 1 and 2 goes. As for Jenny I using the first model RAinces uses for the moment. All depends on "RAinces REMAKE!!!"

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Está tudo à espera deste update... Até o RAinces... Muito bom... RAinces já vem dizer no seu Patreon (comentários) que o jogo não sai para já... Ainda me admiro com estas coisas...? Estava na cara... Espero que aqui não aconteça o mesmo (axeman99 não recebe 450 dolares mensais como o outro...)

(google)

Everyone is waiting for this update... Even RAinces... So good... RAinces is already saying in his Patreon (comments) that the game is not out yet... I still get caught in stuff like these...? It was so obvious... I hope the same doesn't happen here (axeman99 doesn't receive 450 dollars a month like the other guy...)

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Está tudo à espera deste update... Até o RAinces... Muito bom... RAinces já vem dizer no seu Patreon (comentários) que o jogo não sai para já... Que palhaço... Ainda me admiro com estas coisas...? Estava na cara... Espero que aqui não aconteça o mesmo (axeman99 não recebe 450 dolares mensais como o outro...)
Please write in english so everyone can understand

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes