Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Só há 2 jogos em desenvolvimento neste momento e estão numa fase muito inicial: BBS 2.0 (SP) e BBS the return(DRP). Esqueçam este(s) gajo(s)...

There are only 2 games in dev at the moment and they are at a very early stage: BBS 2.0 (SP) and BBS the return (DRP). Forget this guy(s)...

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
I dont know if i am having a dejavu but the time when he said he is fixing some minor bugs he said he will release it that happen last year and now it happen again haha wow well just let him be do whatever he wants not being rude tho

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I dont know if i am having a dejavu but the time when he said he is fixing some minor bugs he said he will release it that happen last year and now it happen again haha wow well just let him be do whatever he wants not being rude tho
yes one day we will know we will see.
however we survive

ZeroToleranc

Oct 17, 2017
Another spoiler ra won’t do anything either. I’m a guy who came back from the future to warn you guys. :)

You may not believe me, but at least i tried.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hi Ax, I don't understand your pleasure and Ra's to make others be waiting for you.
I'm really disappointed with so much deception, you've already proven that you're capable of doing a good job, what is your real intention?
It’s inexplicable. People are all excited about a guy willing to carry on a game people love. Willing to pay money even. Then the so called dev lies to them about the update timeframe. And doesn’t even bother to communicate with his followers.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Seems too weird to be true. Really.
But such is life more that sometimes, I guess.

With best regards.

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Hi Ax, about your game, it has more details, it looks good.
Put more pictures and talk about it

wmikeydowty74

Jun 16, 2021
This has probably been asked before.

But where are the links to the actual mods itself and it's updates?

it's not on the title page, those are just lists and changelogs, links to update threads, but no link to the actual mod itself
I'm new here is there a site where I can find the first mod or any mod please help

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
There is currently no mod available, because Axe didn't want people to go through it and then start asking where the rest was blah blah blah normal shit. He should really make it clearer, but what do I know?

Basically there is nothing to play here until Axeman figures his bugfixes out

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey all,

Sorry for the long delay as I spent a good bit of time trying to figure what was causing the issue with infinite loop :mad: in the end it was the version of renpy causing it and not the code.

Anywho I have started back testing the code and fixing some actual bugs :p I will give an update either tomorrow / Friday on the new release date.

Again sorry about the silence but as I did not know what was causing the issue I had nothing to say...

jenny_strip_scene_01_Camera.png

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey all,

Sorry for the long delay as I spent a good bit of time trying to figure what was causing the issue with infinite loop :mad: in the end it was the version of renpy causing it and not the code.

Anywho I have started back testing the code and fixing some actual bugs :p I will give an update either tomorrow / Friday on the new release date.

Again sorry about the silence but as I did not know what was causing the issue I had nothing to say...

View attachment 1439647
Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

Reactions: wmikeydowty74

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Hey all,

O problema não é o atraso mas o prolongado silêncio. Já não é a primeira vez que tu, tal como o RAinces, falham os seus próprios prazos. É dificil de confiar/acreditar assim... Gato escaldado... Basta deixar uma palavra sempre que algo corra mal... Mesmo que ainda não tenhas uma solução, evita o silencio prolongado... Iremos sempre entender... Lançar hoje ou para a semana é irrelevante... Apenas sê uma pessoa de palavra.

( The problem is not the delay but the prolonged silence. This is not the first time that you, like RAinces, have missed your own deadlines. It's hard to trust/believe you like that... Once bitten, twice shy... Just say something whenever you can't meet our expectations... Even if you don't have a solution yet, avoid prolonged silence... We will always understand... Releasing today or next week is irrelevant... Just be a person of your word. )

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes