Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
He technically didn't miss the deadline on the op its says it will be out either the 30th or the 10th of October
Certo. Ele tem duas datas (numa ou noutra). Ainda não passou a 2a. O problema não é a data mas o facto de desaparecer sem dar uma palavra:
- andou desaparecido meio ano (Fevereiro - Setembro), falhando o prazo. Nem uma palavra.
- disse que os updates 1 e 2 (Lisa e Jenny) estavam quase prontos e se possível sairiam já. No dia 30 esperavamos o primeiro ao menos...
- no dia 30 disse que faria o upload provavelmente ainda nesse mesmo dia mal resolvesse o erro (loop inifnito). Não o fez e outra vez nem uma palavra...
Vou repetir: pouco importa se sai hoje ou daqui a uma semana. Desde que saia... Mas importa ter palavra, ser credível.

(You're right. He set 2 release dates (one or the other). The second one is not due yet. The dates are not the problem but the vanishing without a word:
- he remained silent for half a year (February-September), missing the deadline. Not a word.
- he said updates 1 and 2 (Lisa and Jenny) were almost ready and if possible they would come out now. On the 30th we were expecting at least the first one.
- on the 30th he said he would upload it probably on that same day as soon as he solved the bug (infinite loop). He didn't and again not a word.
I repeat: it doesn't matter if it's released today or in a week. As long as it comes out... But being reliable and trustworthy matters.)

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
He technically didn't miss the deadline on the op its says it will be out either the 30th or the 10th of October
I wondered that, too. Maybe he was suggesting a range of dates. Anyway, I’m happy to wait. The game looks very promising.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I honestly could care less if someone just ghosted for a while, in the end its his life and he can do what he wants, I'm not gonna lie I do the same thing, I ghost for a while without explanation its just how I am

Reactions: wmikeydowty74

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I honestly could care less if someone just ghosted for a while, in the end its his life and he can do what he wants, I'm not gonna lie I do the same thing, I ghost for a while without explanation its just how I am
Não é o desaparecer em si mas o desaparecer deixando o pessoal pendurado... Não somos todos iguais mas isso não torna a atitude correcta ou aceitavel sequer... Concordas com a postura do RAinces? É igual. É a minha opinião... Vale o que vale.

(It's not the ghosting per se but the ghosting leaving people hanging... We all think differently but that doesn´t make it right or even acceptable... Do you support RAinces attitude? Same here... Just saying...)

Last edited:

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey,
Finished the first batch of testing and I seeing no issues.

I am now just doing some cleaning up of some of the scenes etc.

So all should be good for the first update to be released on the 10th October as I will be using today and tomorrow to do the cleaning and a quick final test play on Sunday Morning to make sure I did not break anything before uploading which will be around 3pm GMT.

Again as I said before this is the 1st update of 6/8 updates so:
DO NOT EXPECT a full complete game you have been warned.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
if we remember Axeman correctly your upload speed is ... terrifyingly slow: D
last time took over 6 hours ... maybe if better if u start on morning sunday: P

• Haha
Reactions: MikeD13

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Just a quick update. I been just changing some of the scenes as I been playing them they did not feel right so I will push out the upload to tomorrow 11th Oct.
Again sorry for the change of plans but as this is the first update it needs to be correct or it will spoil the rest of updates.

Anyhoo here is a another quick peek....

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Just a quick update. I been just changing some of the scenes as I been playing them they did not feel right so I will push out the upload to tomorrow 11th Oct.
Again sorry for the change of plans but as this is the first update it needs to be correct or it will spoil the rest of updates.

Okay is that tommorow morning or tommorow night?

Reactions: tonyzz

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Essa animação não está de todo natural. Os seios não se movem assim mas de forma bem mais subtil e por efeito da gravidade como um saco... Essas mamas são falsas. Mas sim, podemos esperar... Fa-lo bem feito.

(That animation doesn't feel natural at all. The breasts don't move like that but in a more subtle way using gravity, like a half full bag. Those boobs are fake (silicon implants) :whistle:. We can wait, of course. Just do it right.)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

The video won’t run for me. Can someone send a snapshot?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Again sorry for the change of plans.
Axeman99, you repeat the mistake of RAinces, and other developers, specifying the exact release date of the game. By doing this, you drive yourself into time pressure, and anger the most excited part of the forum. Isn't it easier to calmly prepare the game without looking at the time? And when everything is ready to upload it for download. And let the impatient players twist the shutter, it will calm them down.:)

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Axeman99, you repeat the mistake of RAinces, and other developers, specifying the exact release date of the game. By doing this, you drive yourself into time pressure, and anger the most excited part of the forum. Isn't it easier to calmly prepare the game without looking at the time? And when everything is ready to upload it for download. And let the impatient players twist the shutter, it will calm them down.:)
Yeah that is his problem but not being rude but i hope he learn his lesson after he post the game and dont give people a release date and not post it in the exact date .

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Não indicar uma data poderá ser uma solução. Lança o jogo quando estiver pronto. Não tem como falhar. Apenas atrasa os lançamentos pois nunca está perfeito...

Pessoalmente prefiro que indique uma data. Ou um intervalo de tempo. Traz maior excitação e maior foco ao desenvolvimento. É uma questão de coordenar melhor o trabalho em mãos ou dar maior almofada de tempo suficiente para não falhar. Não há nada de errado em assumir compromissos. Entenderemos sempre qualquer ajuste de ultima hora... Sem stress...

Ele que veja o melhor para ele...

(Not publishing a release date may turn out to be the solution. Only releases the game when ready. Can't miss... That may delay the game release though because there's always something to fix / improve...

I personally prefer having a release date. Or a time frame. That brings more excitement to the experience (like Xmas) and a more focused development. Better planning or longer time lag (predicted -> published date) will do the trick. There's nothing wrong with making a commitment. We'll always understand the need for a last minute adjustment... No biggy...

He'll choose what's best for him...)

Last edited:

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
You people really love complicating things and are setting yourselves up for disappointment. You must learn to manage your expectations better.

Axe is an individual that has a life other than working on VN's and therefore he doesn't devote hundreds of hours per month, (like other devs do) to developing this mod, so you can't expect much. Furthermore, I bet most people just want new renders, the more the better, that improve the original scenes and/or add new ones but a lot of the time went into creating the game foundation which is something that is necessary but at end of the day doesn't add much. If Axe continues with his project there's going to be a point in time (by the end of 2022 is my guess because these things take time and he has other things going on I am sure) when he'll have converted the entirety of the old game to his mod and added some 20% new stuff and that will be something worth replaying.

If you want to follow these partial releases then again, reduce your expectations so you don't fill up this thread with the usual complaints (that keep notifying followers for no good reason grrrr)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You people really love complicating things and are setting yourselves up for disappointment. You must learn to manage your expectations better.

Axe is an individual that has a life other than working on VN's and therefore he doesn't devote hundreds of hours per month, (like other devs do) to developing this mod, so you can't expect much. Furthermore, I bet most people just want new renders, the more the better, that improve the original scenes and/or add new ones but a lot of the time went into creating the game foundation which is something that is necessary but at end of the day doesn't add much. If Axe continues with his project there's going to be a point in time (by the end of 2022 is my guess because these things take time and he has other things going on I am sure) when he'll have converted the entirety of the old game to his mod and added some 20% new stuff and that will be something worth replaying.

If you want to follow these partial releases then again, reduce your expectations so you don't fill up this thread with the usual complaints (that keep notifying followers for no good reason grrrr)
Não te ponhas do lado de quem falha... Não te fica bem... Axeman não tem palavra. Ponto. Simplesmente não merece que sigam este tópico... Usa esse "conselho" para ti. Sermões é na igreja

(Don't side with those who are wrong... It doesn't become you. Axeman's word means nothing. Period. He simply doesn't deserve to be followed on this topic. Use that "advice" for yourself. To preach one must wear the cassock...)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes