Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
It caused by the title screen playing a movie. I will fix this in the next version which is coming very soon :)
Sounds good hopefully its out before I need to leave for work. I'm excited to see what you've done with this. I'm going to hold out on getting off b4 the release...... SO PLEASE! Don't keep us waiting to long I don't want blue balls. Ty be safe.

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
There is gonna be 2 game over right?
One is bobby fucking lucy in the shower and one is fucking liza asleep and then she will wake up, Cant wait to see that.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: SummmerP

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hi,
Just a quick update. It will be a day or so before I can release.

I have changed a good bit of code so you will need to start from the beginning or use the save that comes with the update.

I have been trying to get the old saves working but I spending to much time on them so it easy to give a save before the new content starts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Hi,

I have changed a good it of code so you will need to start from the beginning or use the save that comes with the update.

I have been trying to get the old saves working but I spending to much time on them so it easy to give a save before the new content starts.

Porque é que estas a apressar as coisas? Vai fazendo conforme te der jeito e gozo e estando pronto, publicas. Sem pressa, com qualidade. E porque que andas a perder tempo com as saves? Foca-te apenas e só na papinha boa... Em frente.

# Why are you getting ahead of yourself? Let it go with the flow as you see fit and enjoyable and once ready, release it. No rush, only awesomeness. And why are you wasting time to support old saves? Just focus on the good stuff. There's not much content to skip anyway... Keep going steady and strong.

Reactions: tonyzz

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hi,

I have changed a good bit of code so you will need to start from the beginning or use the save that comes with the update.

Like the teacher above. Can't wait to see how Bobby gets involved with her.

What's Dark Spirit about? I went to the Subscribestar page but there is no description of the game there.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Hi,

I dont mind playing it from the start as long the sleep fuck liza is there just dont rush yourself man.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes