Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Anyhoo I have started going through the updates I have planned getting them completed off so at this stage it may be a week of so before I can release the next update. I will do my best..
I am planning to release by the end of the week (if all goes well) .
Hi,
Just a quick update. It will be a day or so before I can release.
Very Close to Release. Sorry for the going quiet but I fine if easier to focus on a project if I not getting distracted e.g "reading posts on F95 :)"
I still don’t get why people still believe in your words….

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
He is working on it. Update is more difficult that he expected and i think he mentionned android version as well.

Reactions: allintine

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Ok, so i am supporting creators, i found on this forum... After all, where you gonna advertise an incest game... LOL!
People keep whining all the times about release, but how many of you really support financially guys that create?
Even if its only $1, means an extra can of redbull, or $5, extra meal on table, or extra asset in game...
If you cant, you cant, fair enough, but then, you have no right to whine about release dates, contents or playability...
Only a thought...

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I have no problem paying with it. But then I want to be able to rely on an update. So far, only new dates have always been mentioned, and nothing happened.
What i gathered from his message, is that he is struggling to check the code as it is larger and more difficult, that he thought...
And also adding new content all the time and texts will expand variables. It's one thing to do the renders, other things to code...

LiveSkul

Oct 2, 2017
What i gathered from his message, is that he is struggling to check the code as it is larger and more difficult, that he thought...
And also adding new content all the time and texts will expand variables. It's one thing to do the renders, other things to code...
it seems to me that there will be new content for 5 minutes of game time)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes