Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I think that the author of this mod and the author of mod 2.0 are the same person, and he did the previous version 2 years ago. There are too many coincidences in behavior. Too many empty promises. they all say they will release the update tomorrow, but they release it in a year
Tiro ao lado... São o exacto oposto.

# Nope... Opposite skill set, personality, schedule and who knows, even homeland... Nice try thou...

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I think that the author of this mod and the author of mod 2.0 are the same person, and he did the previous version 2 years ago. There are too many coincidences in behavior. Too many empty promises. they all say they will release the update tomorrow, but they release it in a year
of course it's the same person that everyone knew
I make it clear with certain things, an example of Jeny's model or when they changed it or that they always give a date, they apologize until the official comes out, they do not release the mods, they are among many other coincidences, it is the same with 2 or 3 accounts if they are not more

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
of course it's the same person that everyone knew
I make it clear with certain things, an example of Jeny's model or when they changed it or that they always give a date, they apologize until the official comes out, they do not release the mods, they are among many other coincidences, it is the same with 2 or 3 accounts if they are not more
Quem é esse pokemon?

# So... In your opinion, this guy that is struggling to deliver a decent update of this mod, is also working on another one or even more around the same subject just for laughs ( freebies ) on top of which developing his own personal project ( to monetize ) while keeping up with his daytime job and his personal life by the way... Now that's a script. Like in the movie: Limitless

I get it. They're both cute and fluffy. But believe me, totally different pokemons.

Reactions: Gg Rg

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Even though he still doesnt give us the update yet we are still hoping for it, but most people here even in the other thread have the mindset of getting mad at the dev even though there not supporting him, man there are really so horny that they are getting mad at the dev kinda funny to me,
People really cant wait.

PS im not starting any debate or some bullshit crap im just saying that if you cant wait you can just move on or maybe comeback after a year if there anything changes its not worth of your stress and time if you are just gonna get mad at the devs.

Last edited:

Bruhmoment0987

May 6, 2021
Even though he still doesnt give us the update yet we are still hoping for it, but most people here even in the other thread have the mindset of getting mad at the dev even though there not supporting him, man there are really so horny that they are getting mad at the dev kinda funny to me,
People really cant wait.

-_-

LiveSkul

Oct 2, 2017
People really cant wait.

PS im not starting any debate or some bullshit crap im just saying that if you cant wait you can just move on or maybe comeback after a year if there anything changes its not worth of your stress and time if you are just gonna get mad at the devs.
Developers are angry because they call the update date several times, and after that they disappear and postpone, and so on, some empty promises. People don't like liars. masturbation has nothing to do with it

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
No, SummerP is not the same person as Zipy due to significant difference in their artwork. However, I am inclined to the theory that Zipy is the same person as Axeman, original author of this mod. Plus both have (or had) produced very very very similar images to the Rainces. Did they cooperate with him?

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Developers are angry because they call the update date several times, and after that they disappear and postpone, and so on, some empty promises. People don't like liars. masturbation has nothing to do with it
well im just saying to people not to waste there time and stress themselve because some angry comments are funny as heck to me, and not every dev make empty promises.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
No, SummerP is not the same person as Zipy due to significant difference in their artwork. However, I am inclined to the theory that Zipy is the same person as Axeman, original author of this mod. Plus both have (or had) produced very very very similar images to the Rainces. Did they cooperate with him?
ZipTieFun is Axeman - renamed his account.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I don’t know, but I (still) have that feeling, that he IS Rainces. Can’t prove it, the behavior is the same tho. There were some „coincidences“ (last update of mod at the same time as Rainces release) and stuff.

Disclaimer: these are my thoughts! I may be right, but I also may not be.

Reactions: MikeD13

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I don’t know, but I (still) have that feeling, that he IS Rainces. Can’t prove it, the behavior is the same tho. There were some „coincidences“ (last update of mod at the same time as Rainces release) and stuff.

Thanks, I share your views. Let´s just hope that he or one of them delivers an update.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Até podia ser mas é pouco provável.

# He could be but it's unlikely. Why would he make BBS 1.0, BBS enhanced and Dark Spirit when he is struggling to deliver a single update? I truly don't think so. F95zone has thousands if not millions of users. The BBS trend alone may have thousands of followers. Like pointing to a star and saying it's like the sun.

Que confusão prai vai...

# Why complicate what is crisp and clear... Axeman changed his nickname a while ago. He warned everybody himself. Very similar renders? They're all made from the same DAZ assets. Gimme a break... Axeman and SummmerP worked together. RAInces lives in his own alternative reality... No connection there it seems...

Last edited:
Reactions: jokersama and Gg Rg

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Here's my theory. Rainces died, his little brother sneaked into his computer and found BBS files. Now, he's trying to continue his brother legacy but he sadly knows shit about coding!
Como o falecido... Para não falar do enredo... Lindo.

#Like his late brother... I buy that... No. From now on that will be the official version. Beautiful :ROFLMAO:

Jul 30, 2020
Zip and Axeman are one in the same. He changed his username a few months back. Axe/Zip worked with Rainces a long time back on one of the early updates, got most of the assets. Axe/Zip worked with SummerP on one of the remakes/retellings of the story until they split recently. Add in DRinc's version and there are 3 remakes of the story in active development.

Meanwhile, Rainces pops up every now and then and puts out an update 6 months to a year apart, right when he hemorrhages donations and needs a bump. This coincides with the other projects coming out with their new version. Rainces comes out and steals the thunder. That tends to screw over the remakes because they use the previous base for their work and now have to restart their work or plow ahead in a different direction.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes