Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

okulcocugu

May 20, 2020
when is the release date?
It is slow going as I am completely redoing Lucy drunk scenes and adding extra events.
Once I finish this scene and get it tested I will come back with a release date that is the best I can do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes Liza will get a special hug from Bobby as well :)

View attachment 1717787
When is the release date?

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
It is slow going as I am completely redoing Lucy drunk scenes and adding extra events.
Once I finish this scene and get it tested I will come back with a release date that is the best I can do.

View attachment 1717787
Um why redo all lucy drunk scene when you just finish it? its kinda confusing zip, but if its going to be worth it im in.
And dont give us release dates you will break our balls and hearts again.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Um why redo all lucy drunk scene when you just finish it? its kinda confusing zip, but if its going to be worth it im in.
And dont give us release dates you will break our balls and hearts again.
Lucy has 2 sets of "Drunk scenes (early part of the Game)" which are the Red dress and then the Green Dress (Shower Scene) these are the scenes before we have to start dealing with Julia.
The Red dress scene was completed to the same level as Rainces version but I added on more events you can do with her based on her Affection / Domination. I am working on the "Green dress" scenes which lead up to the shower scene. I want the scenes to be more then just dry humping etc.

Also Rainces used two different models for Lucy with different sized tits so some of the scenes needed to be redone with the newer version.

Also want to add more of Rainces day dreaming scenes as well.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

View attachment 1717787

So good...

Reactions: Macaronietree
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes