Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Tell me honestly, are you Rainces' twin brother? :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Outra vez...?

So close... Just between you and me: RAInces, Zip, SP, Buda and Putin are all the same person... Don't tell anyone.
Just kidding man...
Dispite all coincidences, I don't think they're the same because:

- different artwork
- RAInces purpose in life is to milk that cash cow as much as he can while zip is raising the bar, for free...

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
the OP says this is a standalone mod. so, do i need to play the original game first or can i just start playing the game with this mod?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
the OP says this is a standalone mod. so, do i need to play the original game first or can i just start playing the game with this mod?
Play the original game first as there is more content but the interface is a bit ruff around the edges.

The purpose of this MOD is to fix the interface and add in missing content and improve some of the screens with better renders etc.

The content mod has about 20-30% of the original to date.

Reactions: paprikakab
Nov 16, 2021
Play the original game first as there is more content but the interface is a bit ruff around the edges.

The purpose of this MOD is to fix the interface and add in missing content and improve some of the screens with better renders etc.

The content mod has about 20-30% of the original to date.
And how much of your update % is ready?:Dhot previews appeared on the home page.:sneaky:

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
the new name is wrong... extinct is better…
Please stop trolling…there is a lenghty tradition of missed released dates, postponements and long waiting for every update. It is a part of hype and expection build which is typical for BBS! This game as its creators have distinct character!

• Haha
Reactions: Jackmcbean
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes