Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

borland271

Jul 10, 2018
* Pointless joke: At least, there are some people who have been playing the mod since the release and did not wait for Lucy, because they died
The screenshots and pictures are of course very cool, I like it. But I would like to play it before I die.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
So we will get zip update once rainces update his game, man zip you dont need to update together.
I think Rainces sits on his stuff until someone else is going to release and then begs axeman/zip to hold off on releasing. Rainces game is buggy af and this one is a lot better. He helped Rainces in the beginning and got the models, maybe he made an agreement.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I think Rainces sits on his stuff until someone else is going to release and then begs axeman/zip to hold off on releasing. Rainces game is buggy af and this one is a lot better. He helped Rainces in the beginning and got the models, maybe he made an agreement.
Shhhh.... do not tell anyone our secret.:p He has powerful friends.....;)

angry-walter.gif

aladefenix

Aug 5, 2018
Can you imagine that he already made the update the day he changed the title? And everyone here waiting...

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Can you imagine that he already made the update the day he changed the title? And everyone here waiting...
That's kind of the smart thing to do. Let the files rest on his desktop ready to be send while he continues to work on the next version. Doing so means that he planned to release regularly so he does work in advance to get a cushion of materials.
Imagine if all dev had their work completed 1 month before they release it. Their relation with their community would be legendary.

Sadly I think we are reading too much into this.

Reactions: Yann33

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
I think the best business model would be to make the completed story, however many chapters, and release the first chapter for free.

Then tell everyone that you will release each chapter based on meeting funding goals.

So if you decide that the work is worth $50,000 and it's ten chapters, say it takes $5000 in funding to release the next chapter.

If you make a good product then people will pay. Maybe some will freeload but it doesn't get released until you get paid. No need to be concerned with it being shared for free.

No one can complain about it taking too long because they have the power to make it come out sooner. Maybe someone with deep pockets really likes it and throws $1000 towards the next release while many others put $5 towards it.

If it's well made then people will pay. If it's not then they won't. So it will take longer to get the story.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I think the best business model would be to make the completed story, however many chapters, and release the first chapter for free.

Then tell everyone that you will release each chapter based on meeting funding goals.

So if you decide that the work is worth $50,000 and it's ten chapters, say it takes $5000 in funding to release the next chapter.

If you make a good product then people will pay. Maybe some will freeload but it doesn't get released until you get paid. No need to be concerned with it being shared for free.

No one can complain about it taking too long because they have the power to make it come out sooner. Maybe someone with deep pockets really likes it and throws $1000 towards the next release while many others put $5 towards it.

If it's well made then people will pay. If it's not then they won't. So it will take longer to get the story.
How will the dev live by while making the game?
With a bank loan?
Why not directly sell it on Steam?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes