Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

LiveSkul

Oct 2, 2017
I care about it and enjoy doing it which is the key point for me else why bother?

I don't think it a waste of time as my scene setup / rendering skills have improved. Also I am using blender to create custom changes to characters and clothes etc which I find fun. Also adding new characters and fitting them into the game world is something I like doing.

You will always have people who will have issues when you do anything with another creators work and in the end I look at what I was doing 2/3 years and what I creating now and going "WOW I cannot believe I created that".

@Macaronietree When it comes to creating a scene and waiting a week I don't change the renders it more to add more renders or change the order of how the scene plays out or add or remove dialogue as when you look at a scene a week later I may go and say to myself way did I do it that way etc.
Wow, while you're just talking and talking, you haven't done anything in 2-3 years, except for a few pictures. Any self-respecting developer would have released at least some content long ago after so many years of promises. do you think it's normal to promise people who support you and betray them?

Reactions: TankH04

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Wow, while you're just talking and talking, you haven't done anything in 2-3 years, except for a few pictures. Any self-respecting developer would have released at least some content long ago after so many years of promises. do you think it's normal to promise people who support you and betray them?
Hi RAinces long time no see. How is your project going :p Sorry I must go as the next boat load of money is coming......

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
I care about it and enjoy doing it which is the key point for me else why bother?

I don't think it a waste of time as my scene setup / rendering skills have improved. Also I am using blender to create custom changes to characters and clothes etc which I find fun. Also adding new characters and fitting them into the game world is something I like doing.

You will always have people who will have issues when you do anything with another creators work and in the end I look at what I was doing 2/3 years and what I creating now and going "WOW I cannot believe I created that".

@Macaronietree When it comes to creating a scene and waiting a week I don't change the renders it more to add more renders or change the order of how the scene plays out or add or remove dialogue as when you look at a scene a week later I may go and say to myself way did I do it that way etc.
Oh thats kinda interesting the way you work but kinda confuse me, haha but i think in my perspective as a fan it looks like you're making as wait for as long as you want im not bad mouthing you but i see alot on this thread and most people here are impatient even tho me it irritates me making the dev pressured i really dont care if i wait for so long because im not really supporting you yet and this mod is free and i dont mind it you can do whatever you want because this is your mod and maybe this the game will update and hope it will not make until the end of the world lol.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Frankly I'll be honest, you're doing this because its fun for you and a learning exercise, don't rush it, you're not being paid for this so who cares? While I enjoy the work, I enjoy people being creative even more, as a writer I regularly will write things, come back a few days later, and change it to better flow and come through.

It's never going to be perfect right off the bat, it takes lots of time learning and scrapping and reorganizing and etc before it begins to click and feel good. I'm proud of you for sticking to it for the fun instead of trying to please people while you lose interest quickly in the hobby

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
It might just be me but there are no scenes after you finish with liza and the shoplifting doesn't even let you go to the room to harass them. I don't seem to understand what was added here and I don't see any of the images in the previews in the actual mod. Please help if it is just me.

• Angry
Reactions: SuddenlyTundra
Jul 30, 2020
If a game doesn't get an update for 6 months and devs don't specifically reach out to the mods of F95, it gets tagged as Abandoned. RAinces posted some stuff on his Discord about a month back about the update being out in 2 weeks. Considering he lives in the place where time works differently like Interstellar, figure he's about 4 days into his 2 weeks.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hello, how do I get this image? https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1744672_test_2k.png

I finished the story but no trace of it.

Also, is it normal that I cannot see any content from the shop lifting minigame? I just get the message that the office is not yet implemented, and that's it...
That is a game over event in next update whenever I get off my ass and finish it... ;)
The store office events is next after this update.

ARO72

Feb 13, 2022
Мне жаль, что вы не обращаете внимания на эмоции, которые хотят играть на Android.
МнеI was interested in playing this game. But I can't play

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
So in the next update lucy and vicky are the only one are getting fuck by bobby right?
Vicky will get some lovin from Bobby plus Rainces other scene for Vicky is there as a bonus.

1650628853138.png

Lucy will have some "end game" events as this is still early in the game story but the scenes are more hands on :devilish: .

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes