Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Still nothing zip? You really don't need to update together with rainces you know.
There are a lot of small bits which I need to finish off before release so I not waiting for Rainces to release his game as it has no effect on me.

To me I care more about the look and feel. I normally create a scene and leave it alone for a week and come back and see if I still like it and then move on.

I wish I could said the MOD will be out next week but I would be fooling myself as last week it took me a whole week to do a scene which normally it would be a day or so. It is all about been in the right mood ;)

Anyhoo enough talking......

main_menu_06.png

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
There are a lot of small bits which I need to finish off before release so I not waiting for Rainces to release his game as it has no effect on me.

To me I care more about the look and feel. I normally create a scene and leave it alone for a week and come back and see if I still like it and then move on.

I wish I could said the MOD will be out next week but I would be fooling myself as last week it took me a whole week to do a scene which normally it would be a day or so. It is all about been in the right mood ;)

View attachment 1756256
Oh i really cant rush an artist if thats up to you but is there a story summarry spoiler about in the next update i mean we just want to know what is going to happen if its okay to you to share it.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Oh i really cant rush an artist if thats up to you but is there a story summarry spoiler about in the next update i mean we just want to know what is going to happen if its okay to you to share it.
The update is redoing and expanding the Lucy's drunk scenes (red dress & green dress with shower scene) and also laying the ground work for going to Lucy's college to get her the test papers so she can cheat (adding 2 new character female characters).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Macaronietree

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
The update is redoing and expanding the Lucy's drunk scenes (red dress & green dress with shower scene) and also laying the ground work for going to Lucy's college to get her the test papers so she can cheat (adding 2 new character female characters).
Thank you and just gonna wait on when will that update is going to come (and maybe bobby will finally cum too hehe)

LiveSkul

Oct 2, 2017

View attachment 1756256
2 months ago, you said that everything was ready and the saves were not working. Now you say you're doing scenes. Stop lying. I do not know your true intentions, but I am sure that you will never release this update, it simply does not exist.

Reactions: ForenZiks

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
That is the one that really confuse me on zip because he said that he will render some scene and leave it for a week and then comeback but when didnt like it he will re doit and leave it for a week again but whats with all the teasing pics he gave to us? Did he redo all that scene thats confusing really i know this mod is free but i wanna support him but the way he works is kinda confusing and somtimes of tge release date, but thats the way he do it we will just have to wait until he releases it?.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Honestly, people care mostly about main characters. I appreciate all your work and effort, but is not not a waste of energy to create 2 new characters who no-one cares about?

Reactions: CocoRico1313

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Honestly, people care mostly about main characters. I appreciate all your work and effort, but is not not a waste of energy to create 2 new characters who no-one cares about?
I care about it and enjoy doing it which is the key point for me else why bother?

I don't think it a waste of time as my scene setup / rendering skills have improved. Also I am using blender to create custom changes to characters and clothes etc which I find fun. Also adding new characters and fitting them into the game world is something I like doing.

You will always have people who will have issues when you do anything with another creators work and in the end I look at what I was doing 2/3 years and what I creating now and going "WOW I cannot believe I created that".

@Macaronietree When it comes to creating a scene and waiting a week I don't change the renders it more to add more renders or change the order of how the scene plays out or add or remove dialogue as when you look at a scene a week later I may go and say to myself way did I do it that way etc.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
I care about it and enjoy doing it which is the key point for me else why bother?

I don't think it a waste of time as my scene setup / rendering skills have improved. Also I am using blender to create custom changes to characters and clothes etc which I find fun. Also adding new characters and fitting them into the game world is something I like doing.

You will always have people who will have issues when you do anything with another creators work and in the end I look at what I was doing 2/3 years and what I creating now and going "WOW I cannot believe I created that".

@Macaronietree When it comes to creating a scene and waiting a week I don't change the renders it more to add more renders or change the order of how the scene plays out or add or remove dialogue as when you look at a scene a week later I may go and say to myself way did I do it that way etc.
I think you should update your work percentage on the game zip,
its been a while now so we can know what is done and what are left to finish.

Jul 30, 2020
The waiting a week and coming back is a good idea. I did that when possible with some films and stories I've worked on. When you're in creative mood, it might seem like a great idea at the time. Come back a week later and you're like "Fuck, how high was I when I wrote this shit?"

Reactions: TommyTuba
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes