Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Why does on that pic the update is finish are you really done with the game? or you just trolling us lol jk we will just have to wait until you release it and hope you can releasw by the end of this month and it doesnt really need to be perfect just to see bobby fuck those two girls we just really want to see bobby gets what he wants and it will be the most satisfying thing we will ever see in bbs

Ps you said that rainces will have a bonus scene with vicky so any idea whats gonna happen in liza's update if its okay that you share us, because vicky is part of liza's story so i think you know whats going to happen in the next rainces update just sayin.?

Last edited:

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Why does on that pic the update is finish are you really done with the game? or you just trolling us lol jk we will just have to wait until you release it and hope you can releasw by the end of this month and it doesnt really need to be perfect just to see bobby fuck those two girls we just really want to see bobby gets what he wants and it will be the most satisfying thing we will ever see in bbs

Ps you said that rainces will have a bonus scene with vicky so any idea whats gonna happen in liza's update if its okay that you share us, because vicky is part of liza's story so i think you know whats going to happen in the next rainces update just sayin.?
If I release the update in it current state it will make more work for me as I still changing the code as the scenes with Lucy have 3 or 4 different outcomes base on how much money you give her and how drunk she gets and also if you wait for her etc.
So if I release now and later change the code or add more it will break the saves etc.

"bonus scene with vicky" I was trying to say I left in the Blow-job scene as a "Bonus Scene" which Rainces created in the old game.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Oh base on what you said that there are 4 outcome with lucy and all of that is game over am i right? so the only left is the coding welp it really makes me happy if you're working on the code now, so i think you finish all the renders and i hope its finish because you have a rtx 3080ti goodluck zip we really cant wait to see whats going to happen in that update.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Oh base on what you said that there are 4 outcome with lucy and all of that is game over am i right? so the only left is the coding welp it really makes me happy if you're working on the code now, so i think you finish all the renders and i hope its finish because you have a rtx 3080ti goodluck zip we really cant wait to see whats going to happen in that update.
Correct. You have events in the "Sitting Room","Her Bedroom","Shower","Bobby Room". There is currently 4 "Game Over Scenes" and maybe 2 more but their animations are causing me problems so I may leave them until next patch.
Also you will need certain items in your inventory and have your domination for Lucy at a high enough level to trigger the events.

"Duct-tape" the working man's toolkit and great at keeping your sister quiet :devilish:
duct-tape-adhesive-tape-free-free-vector.jpg

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
I think i will stop asking now its making me excited and i dont want that, it doesnt make me sleep really hahaha goodluck zip.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
ZipTieFun plz make sure you have a cheat mode with max money and stats (let's call it the VN mode) for those us that don't think clicking around the screen to 'level up' stealth and stuff is not that exciting :) and just want to enjoy the story.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
ZipTieFun plz make sure you have a cheat mode with max money and stats (let's call it the VN mode) for those us that don't think clicking around the screen to 'level up' stealth and stuff is not that exciting :) and just want to enjoy the story.
You can always download x_52's urm it allows you to do that

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
If I release the update in it current state it will make more work for me as I still changing the code as the scenes with Lucy have 3 or 4 different outcomes base on how much money you give her and how drunk she gets and also if you wait for her etc.
So if I release now and later change the code or add more it will break the saves etc.

"bonus scene with vicky" I was trying to say I left in the Blow-job scene as a "Bonus Scene" which Rainces created in the old game.
I think that no one would mind starting over from the beginning in the next update in order to see the content you have made :D.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
if the saves are only the problem with zip its fine we can really start over again just to see the satisfying scene with lucy but its still on zip decision on when he will update the game so lets juat wait.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
if the saves are only the problem with zip its fine we can really start over again just to see the satisfying scene with lucy but its still on zip decision on when he will update the game so lets juat wait.
well, what else we can do? we all just wait, now and then make some complaints but eventually we all just hope and wait with almost religious vigor :D

Reactions: TommyTuba

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well, you welcome... I am glad, i guess, that you liked my ideas. I am waiting tilll you release.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yes, few times, never met the date. However, we discussed some scenes and he decided to make few changes following my suggestions. Sorry.... I would like to see the update soon, however, seems he is changing quite a bit of game code...
:(

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
What am I your backup date when you get stood up ;)

For the past few days been going through the screens touching them up and fixing any issues etc.

Also been play around with Bobby penis and making it look nice and wet for certain scenes :devilish:
Hope you’re doing the same for the girls!

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes