Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
ZipTieFun Hey mate, how long till release?
At this stage maybe another week or so as I had to redo the lighting in some of the scenes etc . Also I got access to a great set of Character Poses so I went back and update some of scenes as well.

But the main reason I just was not in the mood and hoping Rainces would had released his.. oh well.

lucy_bobby_drunk_01 33.png lucy_bobby_drunk_01 36.png
Lucy_Sitting_room_drunk_00_11.png Lucy_Sitting_room_drunk_00_14.png

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
At this stage maybe another week or so as I had to redo the lighting in some of the scenes etc . Also I got access to a great set of Character Poses so I went back and update some of scenes as well.

But the main reason I just was not in the mood and hoping Rainces would had released his.. oh well.

View attachment 1798267 View attachment 1798268
View attachment 1798269 View attachment 1798288
"maybe another week or so" is too specific (not being sarcastic). You and I don't want to see in 2 weeks the whole comment section full of dudes (girls?) quoting you about your last deadline estimate.

LiveSkul

Oct 2, 2017

you've been telling the same thing for six months or a year and nothing changes. Then the code, then the save, then the pictures. Just words and nothing more. What 's the point of lying all the time ?

Reactions: Chaosguy

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

View attachment 1798267 [ATTACH type="full" width="458px" alt="lucy_bobby_drunk_01
36.png"]1798268[/ATTACH]
Renders look great. Huge improvement over original game.

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019

no one cares about raincess, we know perfectly well that he only comes back when he runs out of money and his patreons drop below 100, focus on your own project and move on with your version that is the most promising so far from the images you have shown .

tdk9033

Aug 26, 2017

ZipTieFun the quality of your renders looks like it's miles ahead of the original game, so congrats man!

It's been so long that 1 week doesn't seem like much at this point lol, so you do you. I think we would all love to see what you've got so far. As someone who's been following this mod from the beginning, that goes double for me!

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I've been reading all this thread and I'm completely confused :unsure: Please tell me which version of this mod is the latest at this time?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Nevermind. I figured everything out and downloaded the mod. I was confused by the small size of the mod compared to the main game (1.34 GB vs 3.4 GB), until I realized that the version of the BBS I have installed is 1.0, and the mod was made for version 0.15. I really liked the mod and I'm really looking forward to the update. Many thanks to the author and good luck in your work.

theveda

Mar 6, 2022
Nevermind. I figured everything out and downloaded the mod. I was confused by the small size of the mod compared to the main game (1.34 GB vs 3.4 GB), until I realized that the version of the BBS I have installed is 1.0, and the mod was made for version 0.15. I really liked the mod and I'm really looking forward to the update. Many thanks to the author and good luck in your work.
i downloaded the mega link on the first page but it seems like its not the right one is there another update file that needs to be downloaded as well? and where can i get the link?

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
i downloaded the mega link on the first page but it seems like its not the right one is there another update file that needs to be downloaded as well? and where can i get the link?
It's a full game, I checked it and play now.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes