Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018

Mawntay

Jun 24, 2018
Maybe someone can help me, I have a problem with the apk of this type of games, they close unexpectedly, already trying everything and in my old mobile it didn't happen, I have a Samsung Galaxy A13 with Android 12
You can try the android app joiplay and use the windows version on android.

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I think you should brake a little at making new characters with goddess bodies.
1- Its not realistic unless you live in LA
2- It dilluates the uniqueness of certain characters

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
You know Kai I am a novice member and the truth is I don't understand what you mean by 'santa barbara' i tried to look for it in the forum if it's a game but i can't find anything, pls help me now i'm really curious
tonyzz, "Santa Barbara" isn't a game, it's a television soap opera from the eighties. There were so many different characters that a special booklet was issued, with a detailed description of who is who.

Reactions: MikeD13 and tonyzz

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
tonyzz, "Santa Barbara" isn't a game, it's a television soap opera from the eighties. There were so many different characters that a special booklet was issued, with a detailed description of who is who.
ohhh thanks now i understand ^^ and i agree that many characters are not good (y)

Reactions: Kai Andersen

spaceacey00

Sep 1, 2021
i'm so looking forward to the next update. just missing a couple of the scenes in the photo album and going back in saves finding it brutal to track them down. would be nice to have a save with them in it already

Reactions: Mineirinho

RUISU9000

Mar 14, 2020
congratulations the work you do is excellent but I can make a suggestion I hope you do not take it badly lacks a little jealousy so that they give a little to the perversion the mother for example a milf as a co-worker or the cashier Lucy is closed would be good the competition of an angel face like Sophia for lucy a fellow cheerleader and for Jenny someone who works with her but that I know bobby from work thank you very much your work if it is worth playing

Reactions: Mineirinho

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
So better to start a new game? Im confused with the changelog. Is there now some new content or just old ones? Or better wait for the next 2 "mini" updates?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Hi ziptiefun do you have a plan for sleep sex content
him have plan to do sleep event. but for now him try to work
on this roadmap:

Hi Folks,

Here is a rough list of scenes / story I going to be adding between now and when I release 0.15.50.

So first there is still 3 more mini updates (0.15.44 / 0.15.46 / 0.15.48) this is about 6 to 8 weeks of work but I will be releasing content every 2 weeks.
  • Lucy college events to get the exam papers. This is important as no other event for her can happen until you get the exams for her.
  • Lucy going out to the night club. I may not have this completed before the public release but I will add some events and more and likely complete after.
  • Photo-shoot with Lucy and friends. Once you get the exam papers this event can be started.
  • Ms Anna office events. This is where you meet her boss and a her co-worker Kathy.
  • Sunbathing events with Lucy / Liza and Jenny. Will add sunbathing events for all the family :)
  • Jenny strip club events. I will start the events for the night club but I may not have this finished for the public release.
  • Improve and rework the shoplifter events. I plan to add / improve the characters you can interact with when playing the mini-game.
Update old content: (depends on how I get on with the new content)
  • Re-render and update the Liza kitchen scene.
  • Re-render and update the Liza / Jenny sitting room scene at the start.
  • Re-render and update the Liza bedroom scene were she talking to Mike.
Depending on how well I get on with the above I may added more content e.g. small random scenes around the house or add in more story content.

Anyhoo talk soon.

zip

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes