Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
I've just played the original BBS from RAInces one more time and it really had me hooked as if first time. So much good stuff going on there, so much potential to great stories and gameplay. Its stalling, intentional or not, is so frustrating... I'm looking forward to Zip's public version so I can post my blunt but fair feedback/review. Zip's M.O. is interesting, new events are quite good but, just like in SP's case, so far I don't find it satisfying enough yet - still too many loose ends from RAInces version to tie up. I hope more devs join this endeavour to speed up a long waited game progression/finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mineirinho

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
The biggest criticism I have is that special events don't have enough weight. They don't showcase the anticipation of MC or the stress of being caught. Bobby goes anal on his drunk mother and sister way too casually while it's his ultimate fetish.

Those scenes should be prolonged with more renders while Bobby narrates his thoughts and actions.
So basically, quality over quantity.

Reactions: edgaia and Yann33

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
The biggest criticism I have is that special events don't have enough weight. They don't showcase the anticipation of MC or the stress of being caught. Bobby goes anal on his drunk mother and sister way too casually while it's his ultimate fetish.

Those scenes should be prolonged with more renders while Bobby narrates his thoughts and actions.
So basically, quality over quantity.
Pois... Acho o mesmo.

# I've approached Zip with exactly same issue/ point of view as you. At that time, he replied explaining that he first wants to make the endings (like placeholders) and only then fill with story and inbetween content. I got the idea he shares our opinion on this.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I've just played the original BBS from RAInces one more time and it really had me hooked as if first time. So much good stuff going on there, so much potential to great stories and gameplay. Its stalling, intentional or not, is so frustrating... I'm looking forward to Zip's public version so I can post my blunt but fair feedback/review. Zip's M.O. is interesting, new events are quite good but, just like in SP's case, so far I don't find it satisfying enough yet - still too many loose ends from RAInces version to tie up. I hope more devs join this endeavour to speed up a long waited game progression/finish.
Sim mas ao menos com o zip as coisas andam...

# I agree that RAInces game is great (v1.0), even with that Jenny (it's kinda grown on me but I still prefer the original version). And even though Zip's version is not perfect, he's making an effort to get things going, and for that, I couldn't be more grateful...

Reactions: tonyzz and MikeD13

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
him have plan to do sleep event. but for now him try to work
on this roadmap:

Hi Folks,

Here is a rough list of scenes / story I going to be adding between now and when I release 0.15.50.

So first there is still 3 more mini updates (0.15.44 / 0.15.46 / 0.15.48) this is about 6 to 8 weeks of work but I will be releasing content every 2 weeks.
  • Lucy college events to get the exam papers. This is important as no other event for her can happen until you get the exams for her.
  • Lucy going out to the night club. I may not have this completed before the public release but I will add some events and more and likely complete after.
  • Photo-shoot with Lucy and friends. Once you get the exam papers this event can be started.
  • Ms Anna office events. This is where you meet her boss and a her co-worker Kathy.
  • Sunbathing events with Lucy / Liza and Jenny. Will add sunbathing events for all the family :)
  • Jenny strip club events. I will start the events for the night club but I may not have this finished for the public release.
  • Improve and rework the shoplifter events. I plan to add / improve the characters you can interact with when playing the mini-game.
Update old content: (depends on how I get on with the new content)
  • Re-render and update the Liza kitchen scene.
  • Re-render and update the Liza / Jenny sitting room scene at the start.
  • Re-render and update the Liza bedroom scene were she talking to Mike.
Depending on how well I get on with the above I may added more content e.g. small random scenes around the house or add in more story content.

Anyhoo talk soon.

zip
Are you even going to be able to use your hands after all that coding, imagery and bug fixing work?

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
So the present the game has been updated till 0.15.44 right? And more is going to come 2wice a week?

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Ok i am stuck. I cannot enter the school after meeting the janitor for the papers. Every time the window of opportunity opens when I click the door it will cut back to bobby's bed room.. when I talk with the sister with homeworks it tells me that I really need to get those papers. wtf?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Ok i am stuck. I cannot enter the school after meeting the janitor for the papers. Every time the window of opportunity opens when I click the door it will cut back to bobby's bed room.. when I talk with the sister with homeworks it tells me that I really need to get those papers. wtf?
i m not sure but the only advice i can give u is to check domination on lucy.if over 25 this cant help
if not, make 25 domination and try again.
the event is not finish but u can see teacher and cheerleades one time for now.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Should the photoshoot scene be ready already. I have a camera and when I talk with the sister Bobby thinks "oh i need to buy a camera".

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
i m not sure but the only advice i can give u is to check domination on lucy.if over 25 this cant help
if not, make 25 domination and try again.
the event is not finish but u can see teacher and cheerleades one time for now.
did not help. I set to 25. When I click the door i am teleported back to the bedroom. there is a bug.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes