• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
The admin who is working this game on Android port, I humbly request please make a text box transparent or the option to increase or decrease the text background transparency on the next update. It's really uncomfortable to play with black text box . You cant even see the whole character body which just degrade the model and the lost of motivation to even play.
( lastly thanks)

Reactions: Active

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
no we are all made our way.
zip is done like this sometimes often if he is not satisfied he postpones the date to add, fix etc.

anyway from the roadmap 15.46 and 15.48 require more time and work in view of 15.50.

patreon require the 15.46 also not complete, while zip I think having the weekend would like to complete the uptade as much as possible.

this thread of mine is not history but my guess.

office night scene 00 mom 00.png

Anne work hard for help Ziptiefun!!!

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
PSA; To the developers, I would just go radio silent responding to no update posts, posting of in game assets are all just a wastes of your time when you could be developing the aforementioned update.
What are we five year olds asking for cookies again and again and again...

I want cookie giphy.gif

And if ziptiefun and team never makes the update or cookies and drops the project due to whatever, that is ok.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
PSA; To the developers, I would just go radio silent responding to no update posts, posting of in game assets are all just a wastes of your time when you could be developing the aforementioned update.
What are we five year olds asking for cookies again and again and again...

View attachment 2134404

And if ziptiefun and team never makes the update or cookies and drops the project due to whatever, that is ok.
you're right, I try, anyway the cookies are good :devilish: :devilish: :love: :devilish: :devilish:

Janso11

May 30, 2022
How can I take photo to Amelia(the shop keeper) I am staal lock the office part at shop so how do I do to unlock the office part at shop

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes