Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

DeiloS

Jan 21, 2019
Need some help, guys:

1) How can i make photo of Amelia?
2) Photosession with Lucy have no progression. She says: "My friend what photo for money too. I can show you thier photo" - nothing gonna happen.
3) Now Lucy, right after shower scene, crying in her room. I need to get exam papers from her school, but there is no that option in school at any time.
4 I just cant give to Liza Sunbathing Tips book. She didnt in her room in late morning and i dont have this book in inventory after delivery arrives,

It's some kind of bug's or iam just stupid?

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Need some help, guys:

2) Photosession with Lucy have no progression. She says: "My friend what photo for money too. I can show you thier photo" - nothing gonna happen.
3) Now Lucy, right after shower scene, crying in her room. I need to get exam papers from her school, but there is no that option in school at any time.
4 I just cant give to Liza Sunbathing Tips book. She didnt in her room in late morning and i dont have this book in inventory after delivery arrives,

I think you reached end of content, for this version.
There is a little more in this one. You'll have to compare change logs to confirm.

Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.472 Test Version] [ZipTieFun]

Reactions: Cerhdhgvghgll

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
Need some help, guys:

The simplest way to confirm is that when there is no relevant scene in the mobile phone gallery, it indicates that the plot has no further development.

Reactions: Allosh87

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
the next update will focus on which characters?
Continuation of tutoring and college story i believe but mostly, fixing triggers. He said too many scenes wont trigger, because you do something out of order. Out of sequence... So you can't see older or earlier ment scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeD13

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Been saying that for the last 2 or so .XXX updates.
I was fixing them by importing code from older version when some of the things worked.
Are the image calls error (during tutor time with Lucy on her bed) going to be on the list?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes