Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I think my game is bugged because I finished the whole office scene, but I can still steal her keys and train my hacking level from level 1 XD, anyway, here is my save file in zip:

thanks a lot for the help btw (might be bugged because I used save editor on money)
I just loaded the save and it look ok. Did you send me the wrong save?

From the save you have not started the office events or completed the Lucy drunk events.
Best thing to do is do the "Lucy room Night passed out drunk 1" to do this when you talk to her in the sitting room when she come home drunk and let her go to her room and then visit her that night and that will trigger the Jenny event.

Also can you confirm you have version 0.15.472 installed.

Also the name of the save file is the page no / save slot. in your case it is page 9 / save slot 6

1671305532689.png
1671305693764.png
1671305648839.png

Last edited:

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
I just loaded the save and it look ok. Did you send me the wrong save?

From the save you have not started the office events or completed the Lucy drunk events.
Best thing to do is do the "Lucy room Night passed out drunk 1" to do this when you talk to her in the sitting room when she come home drunk and let her go to her room and then visit her that night and that will trigger the Jenny event.

Also can you confirm you have version 0.15.472 installed.

Also the name of the save file is the page no / save slot. in your case it is page 9 / save slot 6

View attachment 2243107
View attachment 2243120
View attachment 2243116
Ah fuck, yeah I sent the wrong one, this should be the one: (thanks a lot again o_O)

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
Release of Update 1 -- 21/10/2021

This update has new remastered scenes and also I am using the old model for Jenny for the time been.

Ms. Anna Dream scene updated.

"Bobby Todo List" Is the in game hint system.

"Liza Sleeping scene" has been extended.

All new remastered scenes can be found in the "image gallery" so if I update more scenes you can find them there with extra content so you do not need to replay the earlier part of the game.

Updated interface for the house / map and store.

Updated the store thief mini game.
View attachment 1462590

The next updates will be more about content and completing scenes which were not finished off and still have not been finished in the latest version :).

The first update 1 is now ready for download you can here:

your updates have been removed from Mega, can you repost them plz?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes