Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Nice one :) You even updated the door posters :D
Keep it up mate... Looking good. Any idea when you gonna drop themajor one, v50??

Reactions: Chaosguy

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Nice one :) You even updated the door posters :D
Keep it up mate... Looking good. Any idea when you gonna drop themajor one, v50??
There is two more updates to go (0.15.48 / 0.15.49) this will add all the missing story-lines and then I can start fixing the game and also I have to redo the start of the game with new renders etc. So for 0.15.50 it looking like end of January / end of February depend on when I finish 0.15.49 so about 4 to 6 weeks after that to the Public release.

There is also of small scenes like Ms Anna going to Bobby room in the morning / the family having dinner and of course Bobby creepy around the house etc. In the next week or so I will release a full road map of what I am aiming to have in version 0.15.50.

Zip

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
First which version are you running? it should be 0.15.472. Have you done the event where Jenny catches you jerking off to drunk Lucy in her room..

You can find it here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobb...72-test-version-ziptiefun.130448/post-8965101
Yeah I'm on that version, but no I havent triggered that event, how do I do that? I have all the other drunk events done except "night drunk 1 in her room", is that the one? She wont talk to me now because of the femdom scene

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah I'm on that version, but no I havent triggered that event, how do I do that? I have all the other drunk events done except "night drunk 1 in her room", is that the one? She wont talk to me now because of the femdom scene
Also, my scenes keep repeating even though I've already completed them (stealing office keys from mom on thursday evenings etc), is this a bug?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Also, my scenes keep repeating even though I've already completed them (stealing office keys from mom on thursday evenings etc), is this a bug?
No this is not a bug as you need to keep stealing them to access the office. One you finish the office story it should go away.

Yep it is a bug if you can upload your save I can fix it for you.

zip

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
No this is not a bug as you need to keep stealing them to access the office. One you finish the office story it should go away.

Yep it is a bug if you can upload your save I can fix it for you.

zip
I think my game is bugged because I finished the whole office scene, but I can still steal her keys and train my hacking level from level 1 XD, anyway, here is my save file in zip:

thanks a lot for the help btw (might be bugged because I used save editor on money)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes