Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
In short, dear mate.

Yes to all those new questions of yours. Otherwise, please try and compare them both on your own too, that's what all of us here do in such cases (at least I guess).

Good luck and with best regards.

Reactions: American Gothic

Johnfabrik

Sep 21, 2022
I just saw next update is on Jenny, but since I can't see which Jenny it is, would anyone tell us? Can someone post at least one pic out of the 4 released a few days ago on Patreon ? <3

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Need a gallery/replay unlock for this

Use unren

I created this topic to simplify updating and maintaining the tool, so that people no longer have to search for the current version among the messages.
I am also ready to present a version of the tool with a graphical interface. Like the main tool, this version comes in two variants.

Here is a link Unren by Sam to the original topic, the tool was not invented by me, I'm just trying to keep it up-to-date as much as possible. You can also see there that for about the last six months I have been trying to keep this tool in operation.
Here is a link to repo if anyone is interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Known Issues:
- Having non-ASCII characters in your folder path may cause issues.
Attention. The name of the tool indicates the minimum version of RenPy required for working. The version can be found in the file "game/script_version.txt"
Windowed version requires python 3.9, PyQt5 and the skill to run files with the .py extension
!!! UnRen (windowed by Gideon)v.3.0.0 requires PyQt6.

My mod supports only Windows, for Linux and Mac you can go to this thread and search for messages from dikau.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Since when do you need programming skills to basically unzip a file? :)
He(she, they) doesn't want to unpack the game, but to open a gallery/replay in the game itself. Special sections that developers create for players to review sex scenes or watch bonus images in the game itself.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
He(she, they) doesn't want to unpack the game, but to open a gallery/replay in the game itself. Special sections that developers create for players to review sex scenes or watch bonus images in the game itself.
Yes but as I understand it:
Darth Vengeant asked for a gallery/replay unlock which is an ingame features that requires some programming skills
then
jan^s suggested unren which clearly will not create a gallery but will however 'unzip' the folder with the images so that darth can at least look at the pics without messing with the game.

So again, it's not about programming skills at all :) What you should've said was 'It won't help if what (he, she, they) want is to replay the scenes in-game. Unfortunately, there is no unique tool for unlocking galleries and replays but it will allow you to look at the renders again without having to go through the entire grindy gameplay'.

PS: I apologise If I'm being pedantic about this but there's just not much going on the thread so one has to pass the time lol

ARO72

Feb 13, 2022
С открытой галереей без игры. Игра не интересная. Вся интрига и интерес в игре заключается в том, когда вы проходите эти сцены в игре и открываете ее в гольере. Это как достижение цели. Игры, которые раньше были открыты для вратарей, сделали их неинтересными для меня. ПС Это мое мнение.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
С открытой галереей без игры. Игра не интересная. Вся интрига и интерес в игре заключается в том, когда вы проходите эти сцены в игре и открываете ее в гольере. Это как достижение цели. Игры, которые раньше были открыты для вратарей, сделали их неинтересными для меня. ПС Это мое мнение.
rough Translation.

With an open gallery without a game. The game is not interesting. The whole intrigue and interest in the game is when you go through these scenes in the game and open it in the gallery. It's like achieving a goal. Games that used to be open to goalies have made them uninteresting to me. PS This is my opinion.

Reactions: PusiGa

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
rough Translation.

With an open gallery without a game. The game is not interesting. The whole intrigue and interest in the game is when you go through these scenes in the game and open it in the gallery. It's like achieving a goal. Games that used to be open to goalies have made them uninteresting to me. PS This is my opinion.
Thanks for the translation!

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes