• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
Which one is the most recent save file is unknown to me.

Sorry... me noob to ultra noob :cry:

View attachment 2230499
in this image "21-4-LT1.save" is most recent save file.
general in all renpy game save slot has 6 section with maybe unlimited number page save!(developer can change it if they want!)
for example for first page is like: 1-1-LT1.save, 1-2-LT1.save ... 1-6-LT1.save
2nd page like: 2-1-LT1.save, 2-2-LT1.save ... 2-6-LT1.save
and so on...
and auto save slot is automatically save game sometimes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DevilGizmo

DevilGizmo

Jan 14, 2022
in this image "21-4-LT1.save" is most recent save file.
general in all renpy game save slot has 6 section with maybe unlimited number page save!(developer can change it if they want!)
for example for first page is like: 1-1-LT1.save, 1-2-LT1.save ... 1-6-LT1.save
2nd page like: 2-1-LT1.save, 2-2-LT1.save ... 2-6-LT1.save
and so on...
and auto save slot is automatically save game sometimes.

I hope this is the correct file and that it can help others.

Thanks buddy!

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey,

I have added the most currently release 0.15.472 to the download page as this contents bug-fixes etc.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobb...72-test-version-ziptiefun.130448/post-8965101

Hi,
Here is the release of the Jenny's update. Most of the update is to add in Jenny's story-line and to lay the ground work for the next 2 updates (0.15.48 / 0.15.49). The story-line with Jenny will trigger once she catches you with Lucy in her bedroom.
I have updated Jenny's room as Bobby will be spending a lot of time there and also updated the doors and added poster to them to give a personal look. They is a load of other small scenes as well. Also this will start the new story-line in Fat Kat's Night Club with Bobby gets a new job.

Here is what is in this release:

• 2 x Jenny Yoga scenes
  • 2 x Jenny Night Scene
  • 2 x Jenny Morning Scene
  • 1 x After Shower scene Ms Anna
  • 1 x Night Scene with Lucy
  • Start of the Night Club (Fat Kat's) Story-line
  • Others smaller scenes around the house and night club
What left to do:

• Liza sunbathing add more events
  • Lucy college events.
  • Lucy Photo events
  • Jenny Night Club events
  • Jenny Sunbathing
  • Few other events I still working on.
Technical Changes:

• fixed some typos.
  • Made some small changes to the UI
  • Added some new music
  • Fixed some bugs in the storylines etc.

Zip

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
That’s where I’m at. When I go to her room at night the door is locked

. And I can’t replay any of the sunbathing scenes anymore.

I click all around her room during the day, too, but nothing there.
On the phone you have instructions for every task, just enter and read there

rom92295

Jun 3, 2021
Got Jenny to do the blind folded yoga event but nothing after that.
Ive cycled through three weeks checking every room each time shift but nothing.
The notes in the phone dont really give any new information as far as tasks.

Any hints as to what to do next? TIA

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I would like to start by thanking you for what we have received here. Great job!! I think it's great that someone makes the effort with this game.
My problem with this game is that there are just too many construction points in this game and the update to time ratio does not fit.
I mean mainly that there are way too many notes where it says that the dev hasn't completed it yet.
It's just annoying that you get stuck in the middle of the quest line. It just spoils the fun of the game.
There are certainly many who say that the game must only be enough to fap. I play such games sometimes also because it makes me simply fun and just not ONLY to Fap.
Yes, it is a hentai game. Nevertheless, that does not mean that it can also just make fun.
That's why I'm a little disappointed that even after the "long" update time, nothing has really happened in terms of content.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I would like to start by thanking you for what we have received here. Great job!! I think it's great that someone makes the effort with this game.
My problem with this game is that there are just too many construction points in this game and the update to time ratio does not fit.
I mean mainly that there are way too many notes where it says that the dev hasn't completed it yet.
It's just annoying that you get stuck in the middle of the quest line. It just spoils the fun of the game.
There are certainly many who say that the game must only be enough to fap. I play such games sometimes also because it makes me simply fun and just not ONLY to Fap.
Yes, it is a hentai game. Nevertheless, that does not mean that it can also just make fun.
That's why I'm a little disappointed that even after the "long" update time, nothing has really happened in terms of content.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobb...72-test-version-ziptiefun.130448/post-9499939

Reactions: Marlon Lopez

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
To each his own way of seeing the world
To each his own way of seeing the development of a game.
I tend to agree and feel rather frustrated with these half-finished stories.
But, I will continue to encourage the dev and, to stay positive, it teaches me patience... and hope that it doesn't end up being abandoned.
that would be a real, real shame.
It doesn't matter what the developer's method is if, in the end, you have a game that is really good!
Keep your good own work, dev! (y) :love:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Got Jenny to do the blind folded yoga event but nothing after that.
Ive cycled through three weeks checking every room each time shift but nothing.
The notes in the phone dont really give any new information as far as tasks.

Any hints as to what to do next? TIA
you are wrong for example on the phone you could take the hints when and where you could take the key for the Jenny's room, if you don't find probably you missed something

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
you are wrong for example on the phone you could take the hints when and where you could take the key for the Jenny's room, if you don't find probably you missed something
I found the key to Jenny's room. I can't find the key to mom's room to get the game over scenes. is there one or can't we get to those scenes with mom yet?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
When I go to lucy's room when she is studing saturday at noon, the screen is blank with an error of image not found......i went to her room on monday noon and images found

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I found the key to Jenny's room. I can't find the key to mom's room to get the game over scenes. is there one or can't we get to those scenes with mom yet?
you need to made the Office part for that, also you would have hints for that
for office to start you need to end the cocktails with Mom targets

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes