3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Okay, played it through a second time and I didn't get the scene where Bobby opens the safe and gets the knock-out drugs, not sure why. The game jumped right to call the cops or get revenge endings. Maybe I needed to grind some more, don't know. Worked just fine using a save from the previous version though, just when I restarted the game. Missed the Jenny yoga scene sort of, found her in her room on a Friday morning (I think) but there was no interaction or photo received.
Do you mean this scene?
You need to pick the Revenge to get the drugs....
1669343875779.png

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Ideas are just rain drops in the ocean.
I see stills, Rainces; no in game content, let alone any sort of a commitment to any new update being dropped in a few hours.
I hear of ideas, Ziptiefun; no in game content, but at least you been dropping updates like hooker needing a fix by sucking dicks.

Reactions: DevilGizmo

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Ideas are just rain drops in the ocean.
I see stills, Rainces; no in game content, let alone any sort of a commitment to any new update being dropped in a few hours.
I hear of ideas, Ziptiefun; no in game content, but at least you been dropping updates like hooker needing a fix by sucking dicks.
Personally what I want from BBS main is for Rainces to drop an update like he did last time. Was radio silent for a year+ and then POOF a new update with 1500 renders. I don't need him to give updates on progress, to communicate with fans, to make promises true or false. Wanting that stuff is patronlike behavior. I just want the update.

Personally what I want from BBS dark is for Zip to stop making new renders and drop a reworked game where you can actually play the game instead of the current jumping around like a mindless chicken plus all the repeats you have to endure because you never know when something new is supposed to trigger. Streamline that shit!

Personally what I want from BBS2 is for it not to be dead and for it to have its first update after the 1st release 5 months ago. Many new games go bye bye really quickly but there are those rare few that actually have the developer come back after a while. Again, I don't want progress reports and communication of dates and whatnot. At this point I just want radio silence and then BAM a new update drops!

PS: I also want all of you to want the same shit I do :) Instead of constantly nagging the freaking threads with the same old stuff that doesn't add anything new.

Reactions: PusiGa and Don202

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I am wondering about the layout of this house? What do they have doctor technology.
Every new still seems to add a new space in an existing room or place.

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
Personally what I want from BBS main is for Rainces to drop an update like he did last time. Was radio silent for a year+ and then POOF a new update with 1500 renders. I don't need him to give updates on progress, to communicate with fans, to make promises true or false. Wanting that stuff is patronlike behavior. I just want the update.

Personally what I want from BBS dark is for Zip to stop making new renders and drop a reworked game where you can actually play the game instead of the current jumping around like a mindless chicken plus all the repeats you have to endure because you never know when something new is supposed to trigger. Streamline that shit!

Personally what I want from BBS2 is for it not to be dead and for it to have its first update after the 1st release 5 months ago. Many new games go bye bye really quickly but there are those rare few that actually have the developer come back after a while. Again, I don't want progress reports and communication of dates and whatnot. At this point I just want radio silence and then BAM a new update drops!

PS: I also want all of you to want the same shit I do :) Instead of constantly nagging the freaking threads with the same old stuff that doesn't add anything new.
Full of arrogance and prejudice, I even doubt whether you have downloaded this game. If you have played it, how can you say "Instant of constantly nagging the frying threads with the same old stuff that doesn't add anything new."

• Hey there
  • Angry
Reactions: PusiGa and jan^s

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Full of arrogance and prejudice, I even doubt whether you have downloaded this game. If you have played it, how can you say "Instant of constantly nagging the frying threads with the same old stuff that doesn't add anything new."
Sigh! Well that's not me, if you care do some research on my posts you will find out.
While you're at it do some more research on my paragraphs and check for yourself how accurate they are.

As for my PS which seems to be the bit that set you off, it was mostly a cheeky jab at the many users that post on the threads about BBS when there's nothing new to say, to just complain about delays and empty promises and milking etc etc. I don't really get too worked up about it tho, I'm a laid back person, hence the :) on my message. But people seeing aggression in these posts I believe says more about the reader than the poster.

It's also important to clarify that ZipTieFun I believe is the only one doing work and posting regular updates. My only complain about his work, as I've stated before, is that I wish he would get his gameplay streamlined so that people can enjoy the updates better.

As per my usual I don't like having conversations ad nauseum that lead to nowhere and just keep pinging the thread for no good reason so this is the last word I'll say about this. You can have the last word and let this be finished.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Sigh! Well that's not me, if you care do some research on my posts you will find out.
While you're at it do some more research on my paragraphs and check for yourself how accurate they are.

As for my PS which seems to be the bit that set you off, it was mostly a cheeky jab at the many users that post on the threads about BBS when there's nothing new to say, to just complain about delays and empty promises and milking etc etc. I don't really get too worked up about it tho, I'm a laid back person, hence the :) on my message. But people seeing aggression in these posts I believe says more about the reader than the poster.

It's also important to clarify that ZipTieFun I believe is the only one doing work and posting regular updates. My only complain about his work, as I've stated before, is that I wish he would get his gameplay streamlined so that people can enjoy the updates better.

As per my usual I don't like having conversations ad nauseum that lead to nowhere and just keep pinging the thread for no good reason so this is the last word I'll say about this. You can have the last word and let this be finished.
As I stated before on pervious posts I am currently focused on adding content (0.15.40 to 0.15.48) and then use the Public release 0.15.50 to clean up the story-lines and then I can adjust it and either increase or decrease grind / pacing or add in filler content etc. And based on feedback or if certain things do not feel right I can change or remove them.

Once all the pieces are in place it is much easy to see how the game should play out because streamlining as you go can make more work as I could paint myself into a corner and then having to go back and change content / storylines which can be a pain in the arse...

So the short answer is wait till 0.15.50.

And here is a nice pic of Jenny....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhoo that my 2 cents.

zip

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes