Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
OP if you are serious on advancing the game, consider a buy me coffee tip style since obviously anyone who has the dedication to continue the project deserves it and certainly not the owner of a 3000$ laptop that was just used to play the new assassins creed.

juhan13

Jan 7, 2018
Hi first of all, thank you very much for continuing with the project. I would like you to improve the quality of the cum a bit.
count on my support when you're in patreon

Reactions: mxhard and SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Hi first of all, thank you very much for continuing with the project. I would like you to improve the quality of the cum a bit.
count on my support when you're in patreon
That was cute.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I will drop this here for you Axeman99 At some point I got annoyed with the bad translation and took the time to fix a bunch of the text in the game and sent it off to Rainces. I don't know if he ever tried to roll it into the game as I skipped the last update as it was mostly a rework of the mother scene.

Use it if you want.

D

Deleted member 1954024

I salute you Axeman if you are really going to do this. One small ''reaquest'' if i may... I would love it if you would focus on mom content. But anyways can't wait for march 1st!

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I will drop this here for you Axeman99 At some point I got annoyed with the bad translation and took the time to fix a bunch of the text in the game and sent it off to Rainces. I don't know if he ever tried to roll it into the game as I skipped the last update as it was mostly a rework of the mother scene.

Use it if you want.
Hey Regardie

Thanks for the work will save me some time with spelling etc.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Axeman99 any chance of a preview of the shoplifter stuff when its ready?
Based on the coding may have time to preview some of the ladies Bobby will get to meet.

Currently thinking of 6 characters and adding a stat called "intimidation" which would be used to unlock more women. Again I need to work out the number of stages as you will have 3 outcomes e.g More money , Blackmail for sex etc and "Force them".

When I am relaxing at the weekend and have some free time I post some previews :)

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
And here was I expecting you to answer w/ a lie in a couple months maybe.
Old habits die hard they say.
But it's a new world out there, where BBS actually moves foward.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes