Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Well, I trust Axe good judgment by what I saw so far. This game, as I see, is all about tease and building tension slowly.
It is like a cat-mouse game. The cat can go and kill the rat very fast, and then reach the climax of the game. But the cat actually likes to play with the mouse before he finishes the whole thing. It is deliberate, not incompetence. As I see, Bobby is the same. He likes to play the cat-mouse game. He had some opportunities to finish the game, but he deliberately did not want to (or maybe did not have the perfect conditions he wished). I dont see much games of this kind.

There is pleasure on the travel itself, not only on reaching the destination. As soon as there is sex there is not much where to go, except maybe introducing new girls. But then, it is not Bobby's saga anymore. There are lot of games that do that better.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
It is like a cat-mouse game. The cat can go and kill the rat very fast, and then reach the climax of the game. But the cat actually likes to play with the mouse before he finishes the whole thing.
There is pleasure on the travel itself, not only on reaching the destination.
Now there's some deep shit
:unsure:

Maybe

I mean, the moral convolutions of modern adult games have gone increasingly bananas
The Office Wife you play Stacy Jones, recently married and newly employed at a fairly typical office job. When a mysterious amulet in your hands, however, your life begins to radically change. Consumed by desires and impulses you've never felt before, you're soon wearing less and less to work and indulging not just your new husband, but just about any man who wishes to partake.
Got a boner just from reading that... after seeing the MC and reading that
:cool:

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
This game, as I see, is all about tease and building tension slowly.
The tease part is only fun for so long. Then it just turns into frustration for most people, which is where the game is at now. I'll repeat again: this game made it to 14 updates and over two years of development and it's been all about Rainces teasing the players that something might actually happen. Tension hasn't been building slowly though. It builds to a crescendo before Rainces has gone "Nope, not today".

It is like a cat-mouse game. The cat can go and kill the rat very fast, and then reach the climax of the game. But the cat actually likes to play with the mouse before he finishes the whole thing.
See above. Fourteen updates into the game is not "very fast". There are several shoplifters that Rainces could have had something happen with. There is Julia. There are four family members. There's some odd girl at that one house I vaguely remember because this game has been out so long and it was so long ago. There could have been even more characters introduced that something could happen with.

It is deliberate, not incompetence. As I see, Bobby is the same. He likes to play the cat-mouse game. He had some opportunities to finish the game, but he deliberately did not want to (or maybe did not have the perfect conditions he wished). I dont see much games of this kind.
Bobby being repeatedly rejected by the women he caught shoplifting the at grocery store was all part of his plan? Julia breaking her promise about having sex with him was actually all Bobby's doing? His prematurely ejaculating right as he was about to enter Lucy was deliberate on his part? Sorry, I don't see it. But we all see what we want to in this game. You see Bobby as Kylo Ren. I see him as Mr. Bean.

There is pleasure on the travel itself, not only on reaching the destination. As soon as there is sex there is not much where to go, except maybe introducing new girls. But then, it is not Bobby's saga anymore. There are lot of games that do that better.
I definitely think that the journey all part of the adventure too. But when the journey becomes the entire adventure, then it just turns frustrating for many. We're at the part in our journey where we've driven past the same sites multiple times. It's far from time to draw the trip to a close, but it is long overdue that we start reaching one of the stops on our itinerary. The game will not go on forever. In fact, it was basically dead until Axeman99 came to the rescue. It's long past the point in the game's lifetime that something should have happened, because if it doesn't start happening, it may never happen. This game is something that could have much broader appeal beyond the hard-core fans that have stuck around after all of this time. Many of us see the lost potential of this game. A lot of that is in how updates weren't timely, but some of it too is just in it being so slow.

To be clear here, I have nothing against people who love the game as it is right now. It seems to all be part of some fetish that I just can't quite understand and that people don't want to seem to admit to. I have my kinks too that would likely bore the hell out of many of you. If I had my way, Bobby would be blood-related to every single girl in the game, and impregnate every one of them with highly varying levels of consent while they wore schoolgirl and/or maid uniforms. The exclusion of any of those things aren't going to ruin the game for me any more than the inclusion of sex should ruin it for you. Maybe it can be avoidable for some people, just as NTR is avoidable in others. But sex happening in the game this far into it, and with so many women already in it left to pursue is hardly going to mean the game is ending any time soon. I think it would actually breathe new life into the game. People may come back to it now that they hear someone else is reviving it, but if it's the same Blue Ball Saga, they aren't going to stay or support it. It will remain the niche fetish game it turned into under Rainces.

Last edited:

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
Awesome! I'm looking forward to it. If you ever get a Patreon (or other) you can count on my support.
Also, as a native English speaker, I'd be happy to proofread & edit any translations so that they make sense.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey,

Thanks for all the support and good vibes :).

So between now and when I release version 1 of the Mod, I will post updates every Monday except on the 10th and 17th Feb as I will be out of the country.

So for the first update here my thinking...

For Version 1 (Sandbox update)-- will be focused on the sandbox game I won't be expanding on the story line until version 2 (Story line update) as it is important to have all the functionally in place.

List is New / Expanded Events:

1) Shop lifter - 6 Girls -- in the process of rendering will preview next Monday 3rd Feb
2) Night scenes -- Will have preview update on 24th Feb
3) Shower scenes --- Based on how I get on with the Night scenes 2nd March
4) Sleepover of Liza friend --- Adding a friend for Liza who stay over when in town :) This will be event scenes only and may get added to story line later.

Also I am making the game so you can download updates once you have the full version 1 downloaded all you need to do is download the smaller file. And once version 2 is released you do a full download of that then the smaller updates.

Here is a preview of Liza friend. No name yet I will leave it up to you guys to pick one :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Hey,

So between now and when I release version 1 of the Mod, I will post updates every Monday except on the 10th and 17th Feb as I will be out of the country.

For Version 1 (Sandbox update)-- will be focused on the sandbox game I won't be expanding on the story line until version 2 (Story line update) as it is important to have all the functionally in place.

1) Shop lifter - 6 Girls -- in the process of rendering will preview next Monday 3rd Feb
4) Sleepover of Liza friend --- Adding a friend for Liza who stay over when in town :) This will be event scenes only and may get added to story line later.

Also I am making the game so you can download updates once you have the full version 1 downloaded all you need to do is download the smaller file. And once version 2 is released you do a full download of that then the smaller updates.

Here is a preview of Liza friend. No name yet I will leave it up to you guys to pick one :)

We're not used to this kind of treatment
It feels off

I'm scared... (but in a good way)
:oops:
I mean... it's Bad Bobby Saga
Weeeekly updates? Are you mad? Have life ever turned from water to wine this quickly and this satisfactorily? I don't think so

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I applaud you Axeman99 i hope it goes well and that you give yourself plenty of time to break in between.

This is going to be very demanding on you and your time.

Best of luck to you. ;) :coffee:

Reactions: MilanShine95
Jan 19, 2020
Hey,

Love the effort and care y'all are putting into the game and community. Hmmm if we're brainstorming names how about Estelle? I'm not sure there will be plenty of ideas but I kinda see an Estelle when looking at the model XD

Reactions: SummmerP

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Hey,

Really looking forward to seeing what you do with the next couple of updates.

For the girl's name, I'm thinking something like Amber or Tasha.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackSabbath567
Jul 31, 2019
Hey,

Has Charly or Charlotte been used yet? I'm thinking Charly for short, and it fits into the backstory a bit.

Charly and Liza have been friends since way back in the day. They met in elementary school and have been friends since. Well, aside from that time they stole each other's boyfriends because of a stupid fight. When Liza's dad died/disappeared, she'd spend a lot of time with Charlotte. Liza was envious of the supposedly good family life that Charlotte had. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, Charlotte's parents were dicks. Charlotte was an only child of a workaholic father and an alcoholic mother. Daddy was never around when Charlotte needed him, but he'd try to make time for her. He always seemed to make time for her when Liza slept over. Especially as they got older. Charlotte's mom insisted that her daughter always be the stereotypical girlie-girl, making sure she kept her hair long and dressed prim and proper, like a good Christian girl should. Of course, it was hard to make out what her mom said most of the time since she was usually half in the bag by dinner and passed out by dessert.

The nights Mommy was passed out drunk were the good nights. At least she wasn't hitting anyone or throwing a temper tantrum. Usually when Liza came to sleep over, Mommy was out with friends at the bar or already asleep following a mixture of sleeping pills and red wine. This is the excuse her dad would use to hang out with his teenage daughter and her best friend.

Eventually Charlotte went to college/university. The first thing she did after being dropped off by her parents was get a haircut and a tattoo. She hates the name Charlotte, as she feels it's too old fashion, and likes to go by Charly. She's studying Biochemical Engineering, which pissed her mom off to no end. Mommy thought that kind of major wasn't proper for a girl. Daddy showed that he was proud for a couple moments, then mumbled something about deadlines.

The shit hit the fan with her family a few months ago. Mommy had a shit fit about Charlotte not going to church at campus and chopping off her hair to, as she put it, "look like a fucking bull dyke" just to spite her. Mommy hated calling Charly anything but Charlotte. Well, their text fight took a weird turn when the phone autocorrected Charlotte to Harlot. This was the text right after she called Charly a bull dyke. Charly responded to this by sending her a video of her sucking dick and responding "Sorry, is this what a bull dyke or a harlot does? I'm confused." This turned into a bigger fight as Charly called out Mom's hypocrisy in saying she's a slut by pointing out that "Everyone in town but Dad knows your fucking the minister."

Charly and her mother haven't spoken for a few months. When she comes home from university to visit, she likes to stay at Liza's place. She likes most of Liza's family. She thinks Bobby is a bit of a creep, but not a dangerous one. She's chalked up his behavior to having the social skills of a piece of wallpaper and not getting laid. She might even be down for a pity fuck one of these days, if she can reach that point of being drunk enough to think he's doable but not passing out. Then again, she might not want to remember it.

Charly has had a couple lesbian encounters, but she prefers the dick. She hasn't gone down on a woman since her fight with her mother, so she's keen to do it again, if just to get pictures to send to that drunken bitch.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Has Charly or Charlotte been used yet? I'm thinking Charly for short, and it fits into the backstory a bit.

Charly and Liza have been friends since way back in the day. They met in elementary school and have been friends since. Well, aside from that time they stole each other's boyfriends because of a stupid fight. When Liza's dad died/disappeared, she'd spend a lot of time with Charlotte. Liza was envious of the supposedly good family life that Charlotte had. Meanwhile, behind the scenes, Charlotte's parents were dicks. Charlotte was an only child of a workaholic father and an alcoholic mother. Daddy was never around when Charlotte needed him, but he'd try to make time for her. He always seemed to make time for her when Liza slept over. Especially as they got older. Charlotte's mom insisted that her daughter always be the stereotypical girlie-girl, making sure she kept her hair long and dressed prim and proper, like a good Christian girl should. Of course, it was hard to make out what her mom said most of the time since she was usually half in the bag by dinner and passed out by dessert.

The nights Mommy was passed out drunk were the good nights. At least she wasn't hitting anyone or throwing a temper tantrum. Usually when Liza came to sleep over, Mommy was out with friends at the bar or already asleep following a mixture of sleeping pills and red wine. This is the excuse her dad would use to hang out with his teenage daughter and her best friend.

Eventually Charlotte went to college/university. The first thing she did after being dropped off by her parents was get a haircut and a tattoo. She hates the name Charlotte, as she feels it's too old fashion, and likes to go by Charly. She's studying Biochemical Engineering, which pissed her mom off to no end. Mommy thought that kind of major wasn't proper for a girl. Daddy showed that he was proud for a couple moments, then mumbled something about deadlines.

The shit hit the fan with her family a few months ago. Mommy had a shit fit about Charlotte not going to church at campus and chopping off her hair to, as she put it, "look like a fucking bull dyke" just to spite her. Mommy hated calling Charly anything but Charlotte. Well, their text fight took a weird turn when the phone autocorrected Charlotte to Harlot. This was the text right after she called Charly a bull dyke. Charly responded to this by sending her a video of her sucking dick and responding "Sorry, is this what a bull dyke or a harlot does? I'm confused." This turned into a bigger fight as Charly called out Mom's hypocrisy in saying she's a slut by pointing out that "Everyone in town but Dad knows your fucking the minister."

Charly and her mother haven't spoken for a few months. When she comes home from university to visit, she likes to stay at Liza's place. She likes most of Liza's family. She thinks Bobby is a bit of a creep, but not a dangerous one. She's chalked up his behavior to having the social skills of a piece of wallpaper and not getting laid. She might even be down for a pity fuck one of these days, if she can reach that point of being drunk enough to think he's doable but not passing out. Then again, she might not want to remember it.

Charly has had a couple lesbian encounters, but she prefers the dick. She hasn't gone down on a woman since her fight with her mother, so she's keen to do it again, if just to get pictures to send to that drunken bitch.

cwemperor

Oct 10, 2018
Hey,

Thanks for working excellent, but I think me and most of us doesnt want a game like anyother have 100+ non interesting character. We love mom and three sister - except jenny we dont know anything about her- with good writing stories. Wish you focus only mom and sisters for fill the stories.

mxhard

Feb 15, 2019
Ugly woman its a Dick girl -_-

all rainces women are nice but your's is ugly. please no add and keep the normal game.
I think that is a good idea lol

I agree, the hair + face is not attractive to me. But tastes are different, BBS needs a girl with short hair, but maybe shorter and more clean color at least...

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
@Axeman99
Hi, i am glad that you have take the initiative to work on this game. Like your renders.. Keep up the good work.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes