Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for working excellent, but I think me and most of us doesnt want a game like anyother have 100+ non interesting character. We love mom and three sister - except jenny we dont know anything about her- with good writing stories. Wish you focus only mom and sisters for fill the stories.
For sure, I'd love to see developments made of Jenny's story. We know she may be working in a strip club, and that she constantly goes to her "friend's house". We'd love to see what you have plans for regarding her character too.

• Love
Reactions: MikeD13

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
List is New / Expanded Events:
1) Shop lifter - 6 Girls -- in the process of rendering will preview next Monday 3rd Feb
Sorry bro, i do not like that idea, i'm not into that game because of that stupid cop rp, i'm into that game because of Bobby is a horny son of a bitch (sorry Anna) who wants to fuck his family with blackmail, force, corruption etc. Do not do that, there is too much game that doing that "rp's" and they are better than you (beleive me). But they can't do incest game due to these patreon rules.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Sorry bro, i do not like that idea, i'm not into that game because of that stupid cop rp, i'm into that game because of Bobby is a horny son of a bitch (sorry Anna) who wants to fuck his family with blackmail, force, corruption etc. Do not do that, there is too much game that doing that "rp's" and they are better than you (beleive me). But they can't do incest game due to these patreon rules.
I only want Lucy, Anna and Liza! Well Anna mostly ;)

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the input. Sorry to see you not on board with the idea. No worry, RAince will be releasing the game you want very soon :p

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Even with incest being my big fetish and pretty much avoiding games that don't feature incest heavily, I still want to see things pursued with the shoplifters. Especially the one that actually did go into the back room with us. That blackmail part leading to sex was teased from the very beginning, and it should have probably been the one of the primary focuses of the first couple of updates, with the rest going to building the story with the family members. It would have done a world of good for the pacing of the story and helped keep people interested while the incest stuff slowly developed.

Unlike what people seem to think, I am not all about rushing towards the incest. It's just that there's been no real sex in this game, and the closest we've come has been with Lucy, so that's why I keep pushing for that to be culminated. If you bring out my main course before my appetizer and set it down in front of me, damned if I'm not going to want to go ahead and eat it then. I'll take the appetizer later, or bring it out and set it down beside the main course and I'll switch between them. In the same way, don't throw Lucy at me, then try to grab her away. Or the same with Julia, although Lucy is the real prize in my mind.

Axeman99, you've got a plan, so stick with it. It won't make everyone happy. I'm sure I won't be on board with everything, but I have yet to find any game that I didn't have one issue or another with. You've taken over this game, and there's a certain responsibility to continue things as they were, but the future of the game was so murky that you have an awful lot of carte blanche to do what you want and still be consistent with what came before. Have fun with it, and I'm the fans will as well, including new ones that this will attract.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Even with incest being my big fetish and pretty much avoiding games that don't feature incest heavily, I still want to see things pursued with the shoplifters. Especially the one that actually did go into the back room with us. That blackmail part leading to sex was teased from the very beginning, and it should have probably been the one of the primary focuses of the first couple of updates, with the rest going to building the story with the family members. It would have done a world of good for the pacing of the story and helped keep people interested while the incest stuff slowly developed.

Unlike what people seem to think, I am not all about rushing towards the incest. It's just that there's been no real sex in this game, and the closest we've come has been with Lucy, so that's why I keep pushing for that to be culminated. If you bring out my main course before my appetizer and set it down in front of me, damned if I'm not going to want to go ahead and eat it then. I'll take the appetizer later, or bring it out and set it down beside the main course and I'll switch between them. In the same way, don't throw Lucy at me, then try to grab her away. Or the same with Julia, although Lucy is the real prize in my mind.

Axeman99, you've got a plan, so stick with it. It won't make everyone happy. I'm sure I won't be on board with everything, but I have yet to find any game that I didn't have one issue or another with. You've taken over this game, and there's a certain responsibility to continue things as they were, but the future of the game was so murky that you have an awful lot of carte blanche to do what you want and still be consistent with what came before. Have fun with it, and I'm the fans will as well, including new ones that this will attract.
Corambis you hit the nail on the head.

My main focus is to fix the game which also includes fixing the story-lines in version 2 which are sadly broken. I am not here to rewrite the story-lines just fix the game and continue on the game depending on RAince reappearing in a few months with all new updates etc.

This game was started as a visual novel changed into a sandbox and turn back into a hybrid game so it it pretty messy. In the end the shop lifter etc are just side events to make money and and have a little fun while grinding... ;)

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i want Mom,Lucy, Liza, Jenny and lucy friend Julia and that's all.

want night scenes bed, salon, kitchen etc, buy object like alcohol, lotion etc. scenes with heels because Rainces make scene with heels and don't remove it like others dev. -_-

i hope in you axeman99

"RAince will be releasing the game you want very soon "

it's a troll ????

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes