Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
I am more than grateful, I had higher expectations for the first update to be honest. If you had a patreon I'd support you if it made the progress faster.. I just really wanted to play more of the game. I thought the update would fill in the incomplete holes that RA left. You did do an amazing job [love the music] and dont even need to respond to us. I'd rather you spend time on the game than responding to of our feedback negative or positive. It's people like myself and gaming gamingguy why RA prolly dont update. Toxicity is discouraging and pisses people off.

Thank you!! Now get back to work.
:)

malwin

May 23, 2018
Thanks Axeman99
Many questions ^^

Saves from original can be used?
We need to start from the beginning? Interface isn't the same

Can you explain installation please? I'm new with mod and after unzip in the game folder, i have orginal game folder, mod folder, archive.rpa in the game folder and in the mod folder image1-5.rpa. We need the two versions?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Thanks Axeman99
Many questions ^^

Saves from original can be used?
We need to start from the beginning? Interface isn't the same

Can you explain installation please? I'm new with mod and after unzip in the game folder, i have orginal game folder, mod folder, archive.rpa in the game folder and in the mod folder image1-5.rpa. We need the two versions?
the mod is brand new game. means no using saves from the original game. and you have to start the game from start. the installation is just extract and run

Reactions: SamHaim

lamarks

Feb 9, 2018
Hello!
Just to remember!
Reading
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
For the town in England, see Reading, Berkshire. For other uses, see Reading (disambiguation).
Illustration of two people reading
Reading is the complex cognitive process of decoding symbols to derive meaning. It is a form of language processing.
Success in this process is measured as reading comprehension. Reading is a means for language acquisition, communication, and sharing information and ideas. The symbols are typically visual (written or printed) but may be tactile (Braille). Like all languages, it is a complex interaction between text and reader, shaped by prior knowledge, experiences, attitude, and the language community — which is culturally and socially situated.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
sheesh people follow the thread and AxeMan99's post before you start raging so hard, they had clearly been outlining every step of the process for updates for us, if you read a little you would realize that....

Reactions: MikeD13 and SamHaim

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
The game is currently at a playing time of 10 minutes, the family is away from the house after the pill scene. I think until the programmer is as far as the original he needs over a year a two..

so a few new pictures and a better, harder story.. but it takes a long time too.

we need a team to produce this game! Axeman99 good work!

:D

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes