• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Axeman99 so when will your new original content start coming in? Everything in this first build was what RAinces had already done. Sorry if you already answered this question.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
The mod contains content up to the Liza sleeping pill event and just after.
I will release another update at the weekend which will include:

then for the moment it is foolish to download it since it will not have anything new added in the scenes I mean

that is to say for those who have not yet downloaded it at the moment do not get it until the other update is inserted since it does not contain anything

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Axeman99, graet to see this mod alive(y)
yet, have you considered compressing stuff a bit, 2.5+gb could be too large for some users, and providing a smaller/compressed version perhaps it would be more convenient for you to provide a few additional mirrors?
it could be easily done with bas cruncher tool here...

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Axeman99, graet to see this mod alive(y)
yet, have you considered compressing stuff a bit, 2.5+gb could be too large for some users, and providing a smaller/compressed version perhaps it would be more convenient for you to provide a few additional mirrors?
it could be easily done with bas cruncher tool here...
Thanks for the info. This is what I done for the android version.
As for the Main Mod that why I using a updates as you only need the main file once and download the updates going forward as these would be small which is a better way to handle as small changes only require small updates etc.

Also I don't mind compressing for android as on a smaller screen it looks the same if you compress down to 30% but on a PC it easy to spot the compression artifacts that why all my movies are on Bluray:).

I just what to keep it simple as maintaining both a PC and android version the last thing I want to do is add compressing and uploading to different sites on top of the coding and rendering as well.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
As for the Main Mod that why I using a updates as you only need the main file once and download the updates going forward as these would be small which is a better way to handle as small changes only require small updates etc.

Also I don't mind compressing for android as on a smaller screen it looks the same if you compress down to 30% but on a PC it easy to spot the compression artifacts that why all my movies are on Bluray:).

I just what to keep it simple as maintaining both a PC and android version the last thing I want to do is add compressing and uploading to different sites on top of the coding and rendering as well.
I think I somehow discovered a bug, when I go to work the PC opens (even when I go to the girls' room at night)
asdf.png
ad.png

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

no problem(y)
im doing the crunching of your mod/game for my personal use, as Im one of those dont minding occasional imperfection in images/video/audio quality, as Im not using a large 4k (or whatsoever) monitor, and nearly all my movies are from yiffy;)
so, im gonna post here that crunched a bit version with a one*two mirrors apart mega, for those poor souls with all poor souls like myself, if that is ok with you...
Compressed version. Thanks.
on it :D;)

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
Chill guys I know Axeman didn't exactly tell us how the first release would work. But calm down, lol

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
no problem(y)
im doing the crunching of your mod/game for my personal use, as Im one of those dont minding occasional imperfection in images/video/audio quality, as Im not using a large 4k (or whatsoever) monitor, and nearly all my movies are from yiffy;)
so, im gonna post here that crunched a bit version with a one*two mirrors apart mega, for those poor souls with all poor souls like myself, if that is ok with you...

on it :D;)
Go ahead I have no problem with that.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Bad Bobby Saga Enhanced v15 mod 1.0 [Axeman99] (2.56 GB rar pc source)
379 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
376 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
379 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
376 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Thank you Abhai and thank you Axeman99. From one poor soul to another. ;-)

Reactions: Abhai

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 531624
Overview:
This mod will take the assets and code from the current game and I will update and fix the code and add new content to improve existing scenes and story.

View attachment 620247 View attachment 620248 View attachment 620249 View attachment 620251 View attachment 620253

Next scheduled update 19th April

The mod contains content up to the Liza sleeping pill event and just after.
I will release another update at the weekend which will include:
The shoplifter Mod
Night scenes for Liza & Lucy
More story content from the Normal Game.

When you download the main Mod also download the update as well as I fixed a few spelling mistake etc

-- Download this First and just download the updates after that.

Version 1.1 14th April 2020 -- Download this and copy into "game" folder

-- android port of the MOD

-- If you find the text to read in the game just download and copy into "game" folder

Thanks to Abhai for the compressed version:

did not understand which game should i supposed to download

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes