Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I'm also having an issue where I'm supposed to be sneaking into the room and the tablet comes up instead. Just confirming that is supposed to happen as well?
If you talking about when you are in the store and when you click on the
security_hover.png
This is currently a placeholder...

Reactions: SamHaim

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
The Shoplifter MOD will be released at the weekend (Sunday) as I stated in the notes....

I will release another update at the weekend which will include:
The shoplifter Mod
Night scenes for Liza & Lucy
More story content from the Normal Game.
hey great work. what about msanna night door?

hellopanda13

Aug 10, 2017
If you talking about when you are in the store and when you click on the
View attachment 620362
This is currently a placeholder...
Not the store. I understand that is currently a place holder which is totally cool with me. I am talking about at "Night" when you're trying to either sneak into the Mom's room or "Liza's" room, the tablet appears. Just making sure that that is supposed to be happening?

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Not the store. I understand that is currently a place holder which is totally cool with me. I am talking about at "Night" when you're trying to either sneak into the Mom's room or "Liza's" room, the tablet appears. Just making sure that that is supposed to be happening?
he might have left something out while coding testing?

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
if story progress it's 9/9 14/14 6/6 and 2/2 i finish your mod?

5 minute gameplay :( and i don't see difference with rainces game lol

Rivolo83

Jul 10, 2019
The Shoplifter MOD will be released at the weekend (Sunday) as I stated in the notes....

I will release another update at the weekend which will include:
The shoplifter Mod
Night scenes for Liza & Lucy
More story content from the Normal Game.
also placeholder :) will work after next update

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
OH yeah people I know you'll all be pleased with all the following updates from AxeMan99, Just keep those boners ready lol and save up your fap juices cus you're going squeeze yourselves dry lol, thanks AxeMan99.

Reactions: BlackSabbath567

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
oh, okey... so nvm, i was just asking if it its normal xd
The purpose of this release it let people know what I aiming for. Most of the hard work is done now. I can now focus on cleaning the content and putting it into the new Game interface. I am still testing the shoplifter mod and night scenes and once I happy they are working correctly I will push out an update.

ebzilon

Sep 30, 2017
The purpose of this release it let people know what I aiming for. Most of the hard work is done now. I can now focus on cleaning the content and putting it into the new Game interface. I am still testing the shoplifter mod and night scenes and once I happy they are working correctly I will push out an update.
yeah, from what I have seen everything works well, gj

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes