Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes
Jul 31, 2019
Hey Axeman99 we all love BBS, we love RAinces work and most probably we are gonna love your work too. (That video was too good mate (y)) My suggestion (or question) is, could you do this game like Bobby's parallel dimension? I wanna play this game on 2 different dimensions, i wanna see your point of view on this game and Rainces'. Just write your own story progressions and render your own scenes man. (I know you can do(y)) This way we can play 2 different BBS game, it is like heaven :p :KEK:.
It's the alternate reality version of BBS. Just like how the Copenhagen model of Quantum Mechanics suggests that every possible action and choice occurs in its own universe inside of the multiverse, so does this game and the original exist in their own universes. The main difference that caused the split is that Bobby swiped his jizz with Jenny's panties in a clockwise direction in this universe while in the original he went in a counterclockwise direction. That split caused the universes to diverge.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Keep your pants on, internet issues and the like can happen relatively easily and always at the worst moments, otherwise maybe just shitty timing who the fuck knows. It'll be fine, probably be up soon enough.

Reactions: fantasy166

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Liza new look is just RAinces taking shortcuts when rendering the images he is using the following setting

View attachment 617726

When you use this it can render a scene in just a few minutes where it would normal take 20 or 30 minute depending on your hardware.

The big downside you lose detail and it can look a bit cartoon like. He is using the same model but now he using a workaround to push out more renders.

This is nothing new as if you look at other images he did over the years he would increase the light level so the scene would render quicker but the scene would look blown out etc.

The new renders for living room scene where Liza is asleep will be the old school renders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my man 1.gif
All us Liza fan have to feel like this gif big thanks.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I am using MEGA and based on the upload speed it will take about about 4 to 5 hours. So I will start uploading in the next 3 hours once I finish the last few checks that what he said so i guessing he see some bugs if so it will take more then one or two days

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Sorry for the delay. Internet is slower then cum down Lucy's back..

As the file is nearly 2.6 GB I only getting 50kb up so it would take 12 to 15 hours :(

So I will bring it into work and upload there and borrow some bandwidth :)

This is a standalone version with all the renders up to version 15.
So once you have this I can just sent out the updates which will be a lot smaller and quicker to upload.. And when RAince releases version 16 you will only need to download the new renders etc.

Will post an update in the next few hours.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Does this mod require the latest version of the game ?
This is a total rewrite of the underlying code, including the latest release 0.15. It also includes more events in the store with the shoplifters which has been mostly ignored by the dev since he introduced it. I would look at this as an alternate version of the game. Axeman99 was annoyed with the state of the code and the pace of releases and decided to rework the game on his own. Then RAinces managed to get a release out the door so it needed to be added into the work that had already been done. Then there is the matter of a global pandemic that is slowing things down.

Think of this as a RenPy port of an RPG Maker game, except it's already an RenPy game.

Reactions: BBC_KING

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

As the file is nearly 2.6 GB I only getting 50kb up so it would take 12 to 15 hours :(

So once you have this I can just sent out the updates which will be a lot smaller and quicker to upload.. And when RAince releases version 16 you will only need to download the new renders etc.

yeeee :)))
thx axeman we wait for start this new epic adventur (y)

yeee.gif

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Axeman99 is your whole upload path slow or just the path to Mega? Do you have a dropbox, box, Gdrive, OneDrive etc account you could send it to quicker? Then pm a mod to pull it down and make the mirrors?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
For this one time we should gift a satellite high speed internet connection to Axeman99, he's very close to ancient dial-up internet speeds and that speeds can kill a man through boredom. What if his connection gets even more slower... :eek:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Thank you for this in advance.

The tension here is palatable and its only going to increase.

I feel for you Axeman99 (y) :coffee:

goldennyks76

Feb 11, 2020

Android??

Jan 19, 2020
canyouuploadtono
No I human.... But the way I sometimes work ...hard to tell.

Yes there is a android version. Will compile once I tested the download.

Just an update. File upload to mega.nz just downloaded it and making sure all nice and cosy.

Will post links and give overview of what to expect.
If this were the Avengers you'd be Captain America leading to victory !!! :( God bless your soulllll

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond and OGRey
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes