Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
So which big budget title are you managing with content creators working for free? Being a manager of a Cheeto bag doesn't count.
wow dude, think of a COD Dev team missing their deadline. i guess tough motivation isn't allowed any more.

Last edited:

paprikakab

Dec 21, 2017
One question, the mod will appear in "latest updates" or is it necessary to be on the lookout from this thread??

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
wow dude, think of a COD Dev team missing their deadline. i guess tuff motivation isn't allowed any more.
COD has a budget of $250 million. Maybe if you kick in the first million Axeman will find some extra time in his schedule.

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
COD has a budget of $250 million. Maybe if you kick in the first million Axeman will find some extra time in his schedule.
they became a power house of game dev due to not being late and delivering to each other on time of deadlines

• Angry
Reactions: Teraxricos

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
They became a powerhouse because they have a company full of employees, who are getting paid a yearly salary. Axeman is leisurely doing this as a hobby, one guy, for FREE. This virus pandemic as stopped even (triple A) games from working on updates :cautious: Have a soul dude, you are only human.
[/QUOTE
ok
so where is download link?

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Just do not spam this pointless question!!!! When it is here, you will know it. It's probably going to be mega but i'm sure they will add nopy eventually, just DO NOT SPAM THESE MEANINGLESS SHIT HERE, ok? I don't want this meaningless questions on my alerts section. :mad:
i know that would get you talkng
canyouuploadtomega

Reactions: allintine

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Hey Axeman99 we all love BBS, we love RAinces work and most probably we are gonna love your work too. (That video was too good mate (y)) My suggestion (or question) is, could you do this game like Bobby's parallel dimension? I wanna play this game on 2 different dimensions, i wanna see your point of view on this game and Rainces'. Just write your own story progressions and render your own scenes man. (I know you can do(y)) This way we can play 2 different BBS game, it is like heaven :p :KEK:.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes