Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
This week the update will be done most likely. I love the game. I wish NTR was available. I know that is unpopular, but whatever. Overall I think Axeman should be getting money for his contribution. I would gladly donate 5 dollars a month if not more to this project

Reactions: SamHaim

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Come on guy, let's get some good vibes going....
i will when i see it. nothing personal. he has show some great work but bad delivery on deadlines created by himself...i enjoy playing the game and also offered to test and help him on his 1st deadlines.. i have nothing bad to say but his history, is what i question. i would had fired him if this was a game with a big budget..

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
i will when i see it. nothing personal. he has show some great work but bad delivery on deadlines created by himself...i enjoy playing the game and also offered to test and help him on his 1st deadlines.. i have nothing bad to say but his history, is what i question. i would had fired him if this was a game with a big budget..
We are talking about the same person here? Axeman99? You don't mean Rainces?

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Sorry I forgot the year so it is 13th April 2025 :) Just kidding it will be later tonight.
dy
Hey Folks,

Hope you are keeping well and safe. Just been finishing off some bits and hopefully should be ready to release the first part of the mod on Monday 13th April. So what to expect:

First off the download with be about 2.5GB as it contains all the renders up to version 15 of the normal game plus a few extra scenes by myself.
Once you have this you will only need to download the updates afterwards which will be only 30 or 40 Mbs etc maybe 500 Mb if I redo some renders etc.

As for story content I have remastered up to the office scenes with Bobby Mom and will redo the rest over the next few weeks I will more and likely have this done before RAince release his update :)

The first part of the shoplifter mini game is done and currently working on the rest.

Here is a quick scene with the new notify popup and how I stream lined the story line etc. Again a lot of the work was removing redundant code and making the game more modular so I can add new scenes and contain etc more easier .

One last thing I am doing this mod for myself and if you feel the mod is not to your liking etc well then do not download it.
As I stated many of times I not looking for money I enjoy coding and also fixing this game give me a bit of fun as there been to many games I played which either died or change half way through he project into something else :(

So if you enjoy my work then that makes me happy. But if you throw hate my direction I can only feel sorry for you as there are more important things in life as what is currently happening around us is currently demonstrating.

Anyhoo keep safe and your head down. :)

View attachment 616903

Which download are you going to use? MEGA? NOPY? WORK?

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I am using MEGA and based on the upload speed it will take about about 4 to 5 hours. So I will start uploading in the next 3 hours once I finish the last few checks.
off topic did you have to write lots of code to simple rewrite some of the Game Dev. Coding? it seemed from the video, revamped the games selection. very good and excellent renders.

Reactions: SamHaim
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes