Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hey Folks,

Hope you are keeping well and safe. Just been finishing off some bits and hopefully should be ready to release the first part of the mod on Monday 13th April. So what to expect:

First off the download with be about 2.5GB as it contains all the renders up to version 15 of the normal game plus a few extra scenes by myself.
Once you have this you will only need to download the updates afterwards which will be only 30 or 40 Mbs etc maybe 500 Mb if I redo some renders etc.

As for story content I have remastered up to the office scenes with Bobby Mom and will redo the rest over the next few weeks I will more and likely have this done before RAince release his update :)

The first part of the shoplifter mini game is done and currently working on the rest.

Here is a quick scene with the new notify popup and how I stream lined the story line etc. Again a lot of the work was removing redundant code and making the game more modular so I can add new scenes and contain etc more easier .

One last thing I am doing this mod for myself and if you feel the mod is not to your liking etc well then do not download it.
As I stated many of times I not looking for money I enjoy coding and also fixing this game give me a bit of fun as there been to many games I played which either died or change half way through he project into something else :(

So if you enjoy my work then that makes me happy. But if you throw hate my direction I can only feel sorry for you as there are more important things in life as what is currently happening around us is currently demonstrating.

Anyhoo keep safe and your head down. :)

View attachment 616903
monday ok can you show little spoilers something more intersting some animation

Reactions: allintine

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Hey Folks,

Hope you are keeping well and safe. Just been finishing off some bits and hopefully should be ready to release the first part of the mod on Monday 13th April. So what to expect:

First off the download with be about 2.5GB as it contains all the renders up to version 15 of the normal game plus a few extra scenes by myself.
Once you have this you will only need to download the updates afterwards which will be only 30 or 40 Mbs etc maybe 500 Mb if I redo some renders etc.

As for story content I have remastered up to the office scenes with Bobby Mom and will redo the rest over the next few weeks I will more and likely have this done before RAince release his update :)

The first part of the shoplifter mini game is done and currently working on the rest.

Here is a quick scene with the new notify popup and how I stream lined the story line etc. Again a lot of the work was removing redundant code and making the game more modular so I can add new scenes and contain etc more easier .

One last thing I am doing this mod for myself and if you feel the mod is not to your liking etc well then do not download it.
As I stated many of times I not looking for money I enjoy coding and also fixing this game give me a bit of fun as there been to many games I played which either died or change half way through he project into something else :(

So if you enjoy my work then that makes me happy. But if you throw hate my direction I can only feel sorry for you as there are more important things in life as what is currently happening around us is currently demonstrating.

Great stuff. Any chance on getting an option to use a clear text box background?

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Hey Folks,

Great. I am very confident in your vision of the game. Thank you for doing this for us.

Question 1: did you try to contact Rainces recently? Maybe you two can join forces. I believe you told us that you already tried it in the past, but Rainces "ressurected" since then. Maybe he will be open for it.

Question 2: one of these extra scenes includes Anna?

fantasy166

Feb 4, 2020
hello axeman once the mod is ready to download can we also
Hey Folks,

View attachment 616903
k

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
thanks axeman you did a great job you can clearly see it from the videos.
stay save

and Happy Easter to all

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Axeman99 can throw me any Liza and I bet I would like all of them, he's talented for sure. Doing an amazing job, much much better than the dev while asking for only a thanks. In these shit days, this kind of things make me happy, I hope there are more great guys like Axeman99. Thanks for the all the hard work you put in this game.

BTW that preview video is epic, I burst into laughter. :LOL:

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Axeman99 can throw me any Liza and I bet I would like all of them, he's talented for sure. Doing an amazing job, much much better than the dev while asking for only a thanks. In these shit days, this kind of things make me happy, I hope there are more great guys like Axeman99. Thanks for the all the hard work you put in this game.

BTW that preview video is epic, I burst into laughter. :LOL:
He mention her new look bro. Axeman is adding new things on Rainces work so it is very hard to change her back.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
He mention her new look bro. Axeman is adding new things on Rainces work so it is very hard to change her back.
Yes I know, that's why I wrote it. He can do what ever he want, change/not change her look or even change with a new model or etc.

D

Deleted member 78983

Seriously. When is this coming out? I know the corona might have messed things up a bit but come on can you just say something axeman...

• Angry
Reactions: lurkathon

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Yes I know, that's why I wrote it. He can do what ever he want, change/not change her look or even change with a new model or etc.
Liza new look is just RAinces taking shortcuts when rendering the images he is using the following setting

1586702106465.png

When you use this it can render a scene in just a few minutes where it would normal take 20 or 30 minute depending on your hardware.

The big downside you lose detail and it can look a bit cartoon like. He is using the same model but now he using a workaround to push out more renders.

This is nothing new as if you look at other images he did over the years he would increase the light level so the scene would render quicker but the scene would look blown out etc.

The new renders for living room scene where Liza is asleep will be the old school renders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes