Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

T1M0

Nov 15, 2017
And here I was thinking that he would just add some new scenes. Nope he went completely autistic. Not that im complaining. The Original game is a mess.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Hey Axeman glad you're doing well mods looking interesting...But why/how did you change jenny before rainces did? Into the same new model that rainces was going to change her to?..............................................................OMFG! "axeman is rainces" "axeman is rainces" "axeman is rainces" Rugal you are a genuis LOL what a twist dun dun duuuunnnnnnnnn! Stay safe boys and girls and keep those boners ready.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The official word from both of them about Jenny is that she was one of the first characters RAinces created and he doesn't have the recipe for her. So when Axeman offered to help with renders at some long forgotten time (just after Rainces divided himself in two...), he got the recipes for all the other characters and settings, but nothing for poor Jenny.

So the race was on to create a new Jenny. Make her stronger, faster. Give her increased hearing (in just one ear so she needs to brush her hair away from it to use it). And since they had split from the same source, of course they came to the same new design. Identical minds think alike. :)

Axeman really should be working with RAinces as a team but I don't see that happening so we will wait for this "mod" to come out while in the other thread we will get back to talking about how the dev is milking it. (We really should have a "milking it" emoji on this forum, it would get used a ton.)

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Good to know you are safe and well Axeman99. The new mod looks great, and we will wait until you are ready to present it, because some of us are adult enough not to have a melt down over what games we can play. :)

Reactions: SamHaim

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Hello,
I'd like to recommend to all bad bobby saga quato players, even if it's still just a preview:
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-obsessions-v1-0a-drincs.49309/
the developer's ideas are very similar.
They are convincing the developer that the MC is too young.
(Many say it is concentrated in NTR, but the developer has repeatedly denied them.)
This game has another Landlord shit hahahahahah :KEK: . Sorry bro this "Landlord" shit is ridiculous, not interested. Thx for offering tho (y)

peterj

Feb 22, 2020
Hello,
I'd like to recommend to all bad bobby saga quato players, even if it's still just a preview:
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-obsessions-v1-0a-drincs.49309/
the developer's ideas are very similar.
They are convincing the developer that the MC is too young.
(Many say it is concentrated in NTR, but the developer has repeatedly denied them.)
Thanks for sharing, you are right it similar to bad bobby, i am interested indeed!!

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey Folks,

Hope you are keeping well and safe. Just been finishing off some bits and hopefully should be ready to release the first part of the mod on Monday 13th April. So what to expect:

First off the download with be about 2.5GB as it contains all the renders up to version 15 of the normal game plus a few extra scenes by myself.
Once you have this you will only need to download the updates afterwards which will be only 30 or 40 Mbs etc maybe 500 Mb if I redo some renders etc.

As for story content I have remastered up to the office scenes with Bobby Mom and will redo the rest over the next few weeks I will more and likely have this done before RAince release his update :)

The first part of the shoplifter mini game is done and currently working on the rest.

Here is a quick scene with the new notify popup and how I stream lined the story line etc. Again a lot of the work was removing redundant code and making the game more modular so I can add new scenes and contain etc more easier .

One last thing I am doing this mod for myself and if you feel the mod is not to your liking etc well then do not download it.
As I stated many of times I not looking for money I enjoy coding and also fixing this game give me a bit of fun as there been to many games I played which either died or change half way through he project into something else :(

So if you enjoy my work then that makes me happy. But if you throw hate my direction I can only feel sorry for you as there are more important things in life as what is currently happening around us is currently demonstrating.

Anyhoo keep safe and your head down. :)

View attachment Rec 0053-1.webm

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
We appreciate you Axeman, or at least I do, sincerely. You are lovely for putting in time and effort out of your own fascination and enjoyment for the concept. People who hate on you really have nothing better in life than a dick in their hand bitching and moaning. As for me, this is a fun escape from reality when I'm tired from long days, so personally thank you for what you're doing here.

Stay safe!

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes