Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

xxxgames123

Nov 15, 2017
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the long delay in updates but things got real messy over the past 2 weeks as you are well aware. At the moment my work is taking up a lot of time and energy so right now I cannot give you a release date just yet as the country I am living in has just gone into full lock-down but because my job is marked as essential so no rest for me.

Anyway while you are waiting I have created three videos showing the new UI and some of the features and locations.

The main changes are:

Replaced the stealth system with a event base system so no more mini-game.
Added Clothes dept. to the mall.
Changed the character in the shop as there will more interactions with her soon.
Add Laundry room and front-yard this will allow for more events.

I am busy all this week so it will be next weekend hopefully for more updates etc.

Anyways be safe..

View attachment 601823

View attachment 601813
View attachment 601829
Looks awesome mate great job, take your time there is no rush and stay safe!

ssmith

May 24, 2017
Sorry for the english.
You should apologize to him, after all the shit you pulled on him. Axeman you are doing a fantastic job, take as long as you want. There are much more important things. I understand what you are going through, I am in your same situation. Before or then we win this war!

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Wow. That actually surpassed the production values I was expecting. Really amazing job, mate. This game finally will have the polishing it deserves. I rest assured that the game is in excellent hands. Thanks!

Can you please give us a little more details in what are you planning to add?

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
The impression I have and that is remaking the whole game, I look forward to it being as good as it looks.

Congratulations for your commitment.

Reactions: BlackSabbath567

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Great job.

• Will the clicking sound be mutable?
  • Can you bind the escape key to exit any menus (phone) so it's less tedious navigating please?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Axeman99 Looks great! And you already have the new Daz model for Jenny :p
What is sad, imagine how game could have look like and benefit, if you and Rainces could work together ...

Jan 19, 2020
It's to cutesy for me, I prefer the old one as she was at least look like w.e her age is in the story. Well there's nothing to do with her in the game. So I guess it doesn't matter
Dw mate I get it, just having a little fun while we wait for the release lol

Darom

Dec 6, 2017
It will be published when it will be ready , no need to ask when, complain even if the hype is huge, just be patient stay at home and wash your hands before and after wank session, and even if mod not released, it's not as much end of the world as pandemic is.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes