Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ssmith

May 24, 2017
Sorry for the English. I don't know if Axeman99 doesn't answer. But if he is Italian (I am too) he certainly doesn't have time to come here to answer. We are at war, and all closed, you can't go out. all closed in the house. The dead are taken away with army trucks. The army now and on the street. Have a little respect, there are much more important things than a fucking game!

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Last edited:

ulisesss

Sep 23, 2017
Sorry for the English. I don't know if Axeman99 doesn't answer. But if he is Italian (I am too) he certainly doesn't have time to come here to answer. We are at war, and all closed, you can't go out. all closed in the house. The dead are taken away with army trucks. The army now and on the street. Have a little respect, there are much more important things than a fucking game!
Down here in Argentina, we're starting to live the same. W.H.O. says we made the right moves at the right time, and I agree, but the view of military trucks on the streets brings back horrible memories to my countryfellows. I wish you all the best, be smart, take care, and demand your governments to TAKE INMEDIATE ACTION. We are the vector of the fucking virus so, please, don't move if it's not unavoidable. Take care, friends.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I wait blissfully .. I hope I can try the mod .. I really want axemann to finish it ... when he can

Reactions: Pagdor

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Here's how long it will take:

Axeman doesn't actually know, because the Coronavirus and many factors are screwing with everyone and making all normalcy grind to a halt, add tot hat the unpredictable nature of game design as is and ever a rough gestimation will wind up being hammered into and bitched about. Whether he says something or not people are gona bitch and moan and whine, so maybe he doesn't want to say anyhting until he's done so he can throw the mod at everyone so they'll shut up for a little bit.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the long delay in updates but things got real messy over the past 2 weeks as you are well aware. At the moment my work is taking up a lot of time and energy so right now I cannot give you a release date just yet as the country I am living in has just gone into full lock-down but because my job is marked as essential so no rest for me.

Anyway while you are waiting I have created three videos showing the new UI and some of the features and locations.

The main changes are:

Replaced the stealth system with a event base system so no more mini-game.
Added Clothes dept. to the mall.
Changed the character in the shop as there will more interactions with her soon.
Add Laundry room and front-yard this will allow for more events.

I am busy all this week so it will be next weekend hopefully for more updates etc.

Anyways be safe..

View attachment Rec 0039-1.webm

View attachment Rec 0037-1.webm
View attachment Rec 0040-1.webm

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes