Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Cheers and thanks for the support and understanding.
Axeman99 dude we all understand. but leaving us hanging like the game Dev. you must understand our complaints. but you can see there are fellow programmers, tester, that can help you. all you had to do is let us know through post. we all have work, families..

• Angry
Reactions: SamHaim

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
My fellow gamers, this is a call for fellow programmers, tester, animators, lets try and help Axeman99 so he can work on possible more updates.. This is a call for assistance..@axeman99 please accept any help if people reply to this call.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
omega_rugal, you should have come to the police. We're not very good at disclosure. You would have exposed everyone at once. :)
Axeman is not RAinces, i know cuz i'm RAinces :KEK: :FacePalm: Also GuyMan66's account is Liza's fake account, (she is promoting herself). And ofcourse omega_rugal is Lucy :KEK: :KEK:. She is just roleplaying French man who is bad at english :FacePalm::ROFLMAO: She is throwing dirt on Axeman cuz she is not wanna play in Axeman mod.:whistle: Case closed (y)

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Dude was going at work place with increasingly sick ppl I'm afraid Corona caught up and Axeman99 is gonna be quarantine for 2 weeks...like that's serious dude get well soon

Reactions: ltpika

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Can the man post some picture proof that he's made some scenes or something? Lol just post some scenes like he did that one time. Show us something.

Reactions: kiro

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
Soon there will be a post about how he has grown a third leg and an eighth arm, a child from a UFO appeared and found a new job, so he can not finish the code. This is all a joke of course, but it seems to me that the release will not be for a long time .

Reactions: kiro and allintine

Hollow

Apr 5, 2017
and this is why dev should never say anything to ppl because u cant be blamed for nothing but for sure if u say something then ppl will find something to blame u

so axeman99 decided to make mod for FREE ( if u thik its so easy so go on and try to make something on ure own . i have friend who make game for us and he isnt profesional coder or daz3d desiner so somethimes what he thinks is easy takes allot more time) for all of u and now all u can do is BITCHING

well guys if really i can see just 1 reason why to do so and well for sure it isnt because u would like them to make mod for u

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
It's just that he makes promises and disappears without information. He said he would be free on Sunday. Today is already the end of Monday, and there is no release or news. I do not think that in a country where there is a quarantine forced to work)

Reactions: Kermit79

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Bem, acho que a maioria dos desenvolvedores sofre de um tipo de distúrbio com datas, ou seja, quase sempre deixa de cumpri-las. Atraentes e inteligentes, usam artifícios para trabalhar pouco e manipulam as datas, o que é menos do que o esperado, Ax, por sua parte, também não cumpre suas datas, Greono of Two Side, tem o mesmo problema. Eu acho que ser desenvolvedor deve causar algum distúrbio biológico ou algo em relação a datas.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: peniscopterrorist
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes